Chapter 13

Y/N POV

When I woke up this morning, I made my bed and then I had breakfast when I noticed that my brother was still in bed which was weird because he's usually awake before I am. Hmm I wonder what happened, I went up stairs to his room to see him still fast asleep. Well that's weird he's usually awake by now. I go over to him to wake him up in my own special way. "WAKE UP LAZY BONES" I say as i jump on him. "Ow y/n get off me your heavy as fudge". Gasp how dare he, now I'm glad I didn't make him his breakfast. I get off of him and slam the door, not wanting to see his face. "Your such a drama queen you know that!?!" He yelled for the other side of the door, I gasped, "No I'm not!!" I heard laughing form the other side of the door, what a jerk.
When my brother finally came down I was watching TV and he looked tired, I guess I didn't notice since I basically stormed out of his room when I got mad. "Hey are you ok? you look out of it." He looked at me and just smiled. "Yeah I'm fine just really tired, I think I had a nightmare last night, and I'm also hungry so I'm just going to make some food." He walks into the kitchen and makes some cereal. Hmmm something is definitely wrong normally he would make some A quality food, but today he just made cereal, that's not ok. "Hey are you sure you don't want to talk about it maybe it'll make you feel better." He looks over at me and just slowly shakes his head. "No I'm good just need to wake up is all, I'm sure that after I eat I'll be as good as new!" Hmm well he does look a little better but I'll keep an eye on him. "Ok but just know that I've got my eye on you mister." He chuckles and goes back to eating his cereal.
After a while I got bored and decided to go to my room and get dressed to go outside which is too much work if you ask me but I'll survive... I hope anyways. I got my shoes on and remembered that I had to check on my brother to make sure he's ok. I peak my head into the living room to see him watching some comedy show on TV. Well I don't think he'll get up any time soon so I'll just leave. "Hey bro I'm just going to go out for a quick walk I'll be back soon." He just waved me off, what a jerk at least care a little, I could die for all he knows then what is he going to do? "Fine then be that way just remember it's your fault if I die." He laughs and says 'ok', how rude I'll just leave.

As I made my way outside I decided to hang out with y/f again because they always make me laugh. On my way there I noticed some footsteps behind me but just shrugged it off because these days I seem to be followed a lot so I just went to the convince store to see if I was being followed. As I made my way in I noticed the footsteps stopped so I turned around and no one was there, well that's weird. I bought some candy so I don't seem like a weirdo, who just walked into a store for no reason. I continued making my way to y/f house and after awhile I heard footsteps again I turned around to confront my stalker when I was pushed down and kissed. Wait a minute I know these lips, It's Jeff. As soon as I realize who it is I start to kiss him back and completely forgot about what I was doing, once he sees that I'm getting into it he runs his tongue against my lips begging for entrance, which I wouldn't give him that easy once he saw that his trick didn't work he smirked against my lips. Uh oh. I felt his teeth bite my bottom lip and I gave out a slight gasp at the shivers it sent down my spine, Jeff took this slight chance to slip his tongue in my mouth and I just let him take over because I was to weak to anything at the moment. It started to get a little heated when I realized that we were still outside. "J-Jeff we're s-still outside." I say as I break the kiss and hot make out session. He seems to snap out of his daze as he realizes I'm right. "You're right now wouldn't be the right moment to do something like that." He says with a smirk, and I totally didn't start blushing like a tomato, nope, what is this tomato you speak of. He helped me up and my legs decided to give out it's a good thing Jeff was already holding me or I would fall. " I see someone got a little excited." Jeff said as he stuck his in between mine and that's when I notice that I was hard and I got even redder if that was posible. "W-well so are you" what I just had a hot make out session so I'm out of sass at the moment. He just laughs and I swear I could just melt right now. Wait a minute! I have to see my friend. "Hey Jeff um I kinda, do have somewhere to be and also, why were you following me?" He looked at me and seemed to remember something. "Oh yeah I was wondering if you wanted to go out today, but if your busy I could go." Wait what! I'm sorry y/f but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I can't waste it. "Well it's not that important, so let's go." He seemed to light up as I said that, then I realized something. "Wait Jeff won't people freak out if they see you?" I asked but Jeff just smirked and said. "Don't worry I already have a disguise.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I know I've been gone awhile I'm sorry, please don't kill me! School just ended and I'll have more time to update over the summer so I'll update more often. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter, your going on a date with Jeff yay!! But anyways thanks for reading and also for the 8k views I never thought this book would be so good and I'm glad you guys actually liked it. I'd like to give a shoutout to Music_Girl0820 for helping me continue this book with some good ideas. That's all I'll see you next chapter bye~ Janedark