Chapter 1 ✿Stars❀

Start from the beginning

[Outro 4x:]
Take that money
Watch it burn
Sing in the river
The lessons I learned

"What are you doing here herbivore?" a cold voice asked. I looked over to find the Deamon of Namimori, the Head of Namimori Middle Disciplinary Committee, Hibari Kyoya.

"Oh! I-I-I was just..." I trailed off as I looked down at the ground, trying to hide my blush embarrassment. 'He heard my sing...'

Hibari's POV

I was doing a early morning patrol of the school, due to some idiot herbivores trying to claim the school as their 'stomping grounds'.

When I reached the music division I heard the sound of a piano playing and a voice singing.

I quietly opened the door to find a girl playing the piano whiles singing. I waited till the end of her song to speak and question her.

"What are you doing here herbivore?" I asked in a cold voice. She looked over to where I was standing.

"Oh! I-I-I was just..." She trailed off as She looked down at the ground, trying to hide a blush embarrassment.

I internally sighed. "Just get to class and wait for school to start. Quietly." I left to continue my patrols.

'I don't think I've seen her around before, and she can't be a new student if she knows where the music room is... who is she...?'

Time Skip~ Tsuna's POV

I finally made it to school on time, early even, and took my seat.

"Morning Juudaime!" Gokudera-kun chimes as he sits on the desk next to mine. "Yo Tsuna!" Yamamoto-kun smiled. "Morning Gokudera-kun, Yamamoto-kun." I greeted.

We chatted for a bit before the teacher walked in and the two went back to their seats.

The teacher took attendance and I noticed something. He always calls this name last yet I don't remember anyone in our class named 'Luna', I didn't even know there was someone with that name in our school.

Luan's POV

Class was the same as usual; no one noticing me, Sawada having trouble understanding the lessons, Yamamoto having a goofy smile on, Gokudera pissing off the teacher and still getting the right answers. That was basically how it was every day. I'd just stare out the window next to me and watch the clouds.

The bell rang, signalling us that it was lunch. I packed up my stuff and left to my locker.

'Okay, I have gym, then music.'

I grabbed my music books and my gym cloths. I then took out my bento, wrapped up in a light blue fabric.

I walk up to the roof and sit down on top of the highest part of the roof, where the door is.

'I can see the whole school grounds from here...'

I start eating away at my lunch and finish it all in no time flat. I packed up my bento and wrapped it up again before laying on my back to watch the clouds.

"Leave me alone!" a voice demanded but was full of fear. I looked down to see three thugs backing a girl into a corner.

I sighed and leaped down and knocked the three guys unconscious. "You okay?" I asked the girl with a bored tone.

She nodded then clung to me while crying. I let out another deep sight and walked her to the infirmary after dragging the three thugs to the office and explaining what happened.

The girl thanked me again and I left.

I got changed into my gym uniform, white t-shirt with navy blue sshorts and tied my hair up into a high ponytail and placed a forget-me-not flower as an accessory.

The outdoor gym area was split into two, girls on the gymnastics side and the guys on the basketball court.

We were doing flips on the bars and most girls couldn't do a proper routine. "Um... is Luna here?" the substitute gym instructor asked while looked up from her class list.

I heard some people mumble about who Luna was or how they didn't know a girl named Luna was in their class.

I timidly raised my hand. "Um.... I'm Luna..." I squeaked. Everyone freaked since they didn't notice that I was sitting in the centre of the group.

I walked a good 3 meters from the bars and ran.

I did:
•3 front flips
•Flipped to the higher bar
•Started to swing on the bar until 360
•Flipped into the air
•Did 2 backhand springs
•Landed on both feet facing away from the class

I suddenly heard clapping. I whipped around and the whole class was clapping, even the guys stopped their basketball game and clapped.

I felt a blush rush to my cheeks and I looked down timidly. I quickly rushed back to my spot and sat down.

'SOOo... embarrassing......'