New neighbours

Hayden's POV:
"Don't sound so surprised!" I say to Annie I give her a great big hug as she hugs me back.
She says " I didn't know you lived in this bit of LA?!" I said " now you do, have you seen all these #hannie edits?" She said " yeah I have, but I try not to pay to much attention to them,aren't you dating kenzie?" I say " yeah I am" at the same time I am trying not to show her that I like her.
Hayley's POV:
I can feel the romance in the room, to see Annie and Hayden staring into Annie's eyes. I try to get they attention *cough cough* both of there eyes both stare right at my Hayden the. Walk over he says " Hay I didn't see you there!"
I say " yeah yeah " as we start walking around the house to show everyone around.
Katie's house:
Brennan's POV:
I am so exited to be in LA and of course to live closer to Annie I walk into my new huge room to see I have it all to myself no Ryan this time. Back to Annie I really like her but I don't know if she likes me back *ding* I look down at my phone to see:
@annie.leblanc: posted a new picture.
I signed into my phone to see a selfie with HAYDEN SUMERALL?? I call Katie " KATIE COME HERE NOW!!" She comes running "what happened?" I show her my phone she says " what's wrong with that?" I asked " what do you mean what's wrong?, shes with Hayden!" Katie said "Hayden's Annie's new neighbour!, why does that even matter?" I said " don't worry " she then said "YOU LIKE HER DON'T YOU?!?!" I said "No" she then walked away laughing.
Bratayley house:
Annie POV:
Me and Hayden just posted a selfie on both of our accounts and all the comments are either "HANNIE, I ship it", "OMG Hayden are you cheating on kenzie?!" Or "you guys are so cute!" I ask Hayden "are you sure you want to keep those selfies up?" He says "of course I look amazing!" We both laugh and chose to leave them up. Hayden is about to go home so I walk him to the front door I say "I hope you had fun!?" He says " I did " as we are about to hug mum gets out the camera and says "say goodbye Hayden!" He says "bye" and smiles she turns off the camera so we hug and say goodbye.