"Mmm, I'm not seeing anything I like in this store." I hear Holly gasp walking towards her.

"Please, see some more." She shows her bunch of dresses but she shakes her head still not liking any. She walks by me taking a look at my notebook but suddenly her phone rings.

"I'll be back tomorrow to look more, I have to go now." She shrugs uncaring exiting the store to take a phone call.

"Fucking hell no, she will not walk away from my store like that!" Holly groans to go outside to teach her a thing or two but Mark stops her and holds her.

"Well that's that. I'm out. Peace." Angela picks up her bag walking outside the shop. I look at the time seeing it's eight, it was closing time.

"Charlie, you can go, because I have to take care of things right now." Mark waves me off. I nodded picking up my notebook and my bag. I took a quick glance at the couple seeing them going back and forth with each other. I would be pretty mad as well if someone walked out of my store like that.

I walked about five minutes and stopped my tracks to look at the sky. I let out a sigh looking forward seeing some guys walk up to me they looked familiar, I suddenly remembered I used to go to school with them. One of them took a glance at me and started to laugh with the others joining him. I looked down sadly remembering one of the guys used to be one of my friends Caleb but he changed his way towards me when I changed myself. We never talked to each other after that.

I still look down lowly walking down the street again. I walked passed the bakery shop that Chieyere used to work. I chewed my lip and quickly walked passed by it. It was not like she was going to appear suddenly in front of me. After what happened between us I got distant, I know it's not a good thing but I needed her here with me. It took a lot of part of me to tell her that I loved her and she just left like a snap.

"Hey, how was work?" I open the door seeing my brother, Matthew standing there with a smile.

"Okay." I muttered without saying a hello first.

"Could you babysit Diana for me for a couple of hours? I'm gonna take Amanda out for dinner." I nodded throwing my bag on the ground and getting a scold from him by doing that. I picked up my bag again throwing it on my shoulder. "I'll see you guys later, love you both so much!" He blows a kiss and opens the door going outside.

I pull my lips in my mouth, looking at Diana watching TV happily with her feet on the table. She was only two years old and I was officially an uncle, I smiled and sat beside her, I putted my bag under the table not bothering with it.

"What are you watching?" I ask her, taking a look at her.

"Hannah Montana." I nodded and started watching it with her.

After minutes I suddenly felt a vibration from my phone I see a text from Chieyere she sent me a picture of hers with the mini blue tux that I made for her. She looked absolutely beautiful in it.