I Can Treat You Better // L.T

Your POV

I was sitting at the edge of my bed, poking my big, cooking spoon at the bucket of Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream. I had just found out that my boyfriend of 1 year, was cheating on me with my best friend for 5 months.

I called up Louis to cheer me up and is on his way. Tears were still streaming down my face as I ate my 3rd spoonful of ice cream. I really loved him. I did. But I guess I just wasn't good enough.

The door busts open as Louis rushes in to hug me. "Oh my god are you okay? Are you hurt? Did he touch you or anything?" He sets a plastic bag full of chips and candy to the side. He looks at me worried but I could tell a volcano was gonna erupt soon.

"He cheated on me..." I say, fading off. "I... I thought he was dif-different. What did I do wrong? It's because I'm ugly right??"

"NO! DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT. I... I.." He stutters, leaving you utterly confused. "Wait what?"

"Nothing... how about a movie?" He says, trying to change the subject. He puts up Titanic and we cuddled. It wasn't long before I was half asleep when he thinks I'm fully asleep. He pulls the blanket over me and moved my hair to the back of my ear. He turned the movie off and layed beside me.

"I wish you knew how much I liked you, Y/N." he says, completely unaware that I was half awake. "I have loved you ever since I've laid meh eyes on you. You're so beautiful, but I can't say it face to face, because, well, I'm nervous that you might turn me down. But I'm cool with getting hurt, as long as it's from you. I'll wait for you. I promise. I know I can treat you better and I will. I love you."

I smiled, waiting for him to fall asleep. As soon as I heard his light snores, I got up and caressed his cheek. "I love you more, Lou." I say. I admired his cute little face as I saw a red line across his cheeks and a smile forming. Cheeky right? I knew he was awake... but I'm too sleepy to confront him about it.

"I know you're awake, Lou." I say, as his smile gets bigger. I shook my head and rolled my eyes playfully.

A/N- I'm really sorry if you expected more but it's like 12 am here rn and I'm like really tired so... my lazy ass fingers decided to make you a chapter. Remember you can request a story for yourself and I'll make it happen 😂😭 I should probably go to sleep but there's no school tomorrow so... fuck that.
-C