Let's Deal With Our Stuff!

Veronica's POV

"So you and Mark aren't blood relatives?" Harris was making sure he heard him right. Us four were in the robot, talking to Ryan about how he is adopted. "Maybe that's why you have powers and he doesn't."

Ryan glared a little at him, "Dude."

"Yo, maybe you have powers because your from another planet, like V." Spyder theorized, and I groaned.

"Dude!" Ryan and I exclaimed to him.

"Aren't you gonna talk to your mom about this? Ohh! Are you gonna tel! Mark?" Harris suggested and I can tel Ryan was getting annoyed with all these questions.

"Dude! Chill!" Ryan exclaimed to Harris, aggravated.

"You can't scream 'chill' and expect anyone to chill. See, if doesn't really work like that." Harris pointed out, making a face.

"I'm not gonna tell Mark. And my mom's away for the weekend; Mark has his big game coming up. I'll just wait till the time is right, okay?" Ryan explained to us, and I crossed my arms nodding. "But just for know, you three."

Harris, Spyder and I exchanged skeptical looks. Is Ryan gonna be alright about this?

'Oh no, I'm adopted.' Im fine." He scoffed, but on the inside he's not, I can tell.

"Ryan, if you need a friend to talk to, talk to Harris or V. I'm sort of a idiot and I might say the wrong thing." Spyder suggested, shrugging and Ryan agree with that. Spyder then walked away.

Ryan looked at Harris and I for advice, but Harris just placed a hand on his shoulder. "Yeah." Harris walked away leaving us two alone.

"Sorry." I leaned and kissed his cheek, before walking off.

"Man, adopted!" Harris said with disbelief.

"Who would have guessed!" Spyder said back.

"I know right!" I chuckled with disbelief as well.

That's when the lights flickered and it freaked me out.

What was that?

---

Their were interviews at school today but I just ignored them. I wasn't that into it.

After school, we met up at the robot, minus Mark. Where is he?

Harris had an idea to test the robot to make sure everything is working all dandy and fine.

"To be safe, we should put the robot through a few tests today." Harris suggested, and right then, Ryan crawled up through the door hatch.

Harris noticed his friend walked by, "Why isn't Mark here?"

"Well, he's doing Mark stuff." Ryan told him, like it was obvious.

"Well, we need to make sure when the X-Weapon drained your power, it didn't short anything else." Harris informed him, as he walked over to his desk.

Spyder didn't like that idea, "Do we have to do that now? It's been like a weak since we kicked that fake principals butt. I'm way behind on my doing nothing." I rolled my eyes at Spyder, as he put his feet upon the desk, and relaxed. "Oh, yeah I missed that."

"Guys, just because we beat the principal doesn't mean that the threat its over. We're Mech-X5 ok? We need to be ready." Ryan mentioned, walking to the middle.

"And Mark should be hear, you haven't said anything yet, have you?" I questioned him, worriedly. He looked at me, and suddenly his eyes turned blue. The robot rumbled and something short circuited.