"It'd me my pleasure" Louis said, raising his cup of tea and took a sip. Gemma also drank from hers. Then, as a guess, he asked "And are you also an international student?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, you've got this British accent that pretty much gives you away,"

She smiled. Louis liked that about her. She was a smart, quirky girl that seemed always happy. She was interesting and easy to have a conversation with. "No, I've lived in America since senior year of high school. How about you, you ready to go back?"

"Not really. I miss my friends, but I've made some good ones here, too," Louis smiled sweetly remembering Liam and Ed.

Gemma nodded "Leaving was probably one of the best things that happened to us. I got used to this quickly, but my brother had a hard time making friends," Louis didn't ask for more, not wanting to appear nosy, but Gemma continued "Most of his afternoons he would spend them with our cat or working at a small bakery," She smiled at what Louis thought were the memories of his brother. "But he's fine now, bit of a party boy, actually,"

"Well, I'm happy for him," Louis said making Gemma smile. He wondered if his brother looked like her. He found Gemma really pretty, was her family like that? With great genes and easy-going personalities?

He was about to ask Gemma what her natural hair colour was when he saw Daniel walking into the shop and looking for him. "Well, my team's arrived, so I'll let you enjoy the rest of your coffee time alone,"

She laughed lightly, "Ok, Louis" Gemma said, emphasizing the name "I'll see ya later," She picked up her book and started reading where she left.

"Hey!" Louis called Daniel.

"Oh, hey! Look, I'm so sorry for being late, my roommate was..."

"No worries," Louis interrupted his rushed speech, "Do you want to sit outside?"

"Sure,"

After they got something to eat, they sat at the tables outside the shop, enjoying the nice September weather.

"So what will we need?" Daniel asked and taking out his iPad to take notes

Louis sighed, closing his eyes and throwing his head back, giving Daniel a sight he enjoyed "Music and food?"

"Okay," Daniel said writing down "We'll also need a place to do the ball,"

Louis nodded "Very important. And what kind of food do you think would be good?" Louis asked

"I don't, know, what did people eat back then? Bread?" Daniel said making them laugh "The way I see this, our job is to come up with the ideas and then tell people what to do,"

"Well, things are simpler then. We just ask for stuff and the rest of the class will do it?"

"I guess,"

Louis gave his croissant a bite, then asked "Even silly things?" A smile formed on his lips

Daniel was unsure "What kind of silly things? Like, a fake dragon?"

Louis laughed "No, obviously a fake dragon could be hard to get, but..." he paused, thinking hard about what the teacher had said the past week "We are talking this ball takes fake place in the XVII century, right?"

Daniel nodded.

"I'm thinking... Pirates," Louis said excitedly

"Pirates?" Daniel was confused. Louis was a hard person to keep up with, but he sure was full of surprises.