s

have you ever had that one friend that seems a little off? That one friend that just isn't your favorite and you know they don't like you either. That one friend that only hanged out with you because of the things you have. That one friend that uses people from parents to other students to get what they want. Sometimes i understand how things are at home and i should take things into consideration but sometimes I just can't do that. Sometimes it doesn't make up the fact that they are always petty, talking behind people's back, being rude to adults and others. u can't just expect to have friends with that kind of attitude and if you think that someone will be kind to u is such a pathetic way to think. We're young we can't help but not have manners sometimes or be blunt but sometimes if you actually want to have friends you actually have to be nice. I don't know if you've heard of that before but you know being nice means no rudeness. Unless you dumb enough and don't know what the hell that means it means just stop giving attitude to so many adults and people your age it just didn't right or just to use people to get what you want. If you try to tear someone down who says they don't like you is just pathetic. Like, it's ok if you envy them but bringing down is even worse. You don't know what they can do. Sometimes we all have a little power within us ;) just trying to tear down something that someone worked hard on for years is just not cool. Words get around and sometimes it can leave you with even less friends and the only friends you'll have is the pillow you cry on.

1:15 a.m.