VII - (Makakaasa ka sa'kin.)

(VII)

"Simple." she paused for a second. "If you didn't come here at my appartment, I'll going to..." nagpa-suspense pa talaga tong puta na to-_-

"Hurry up! What is it?"

"I'll going to upload our SEX VIDEO through youtube. Oh, or what do you think? To Tita Elsa and Tito Edmund? (A/N: Xavier's parents name) or to my parents? What do you think, huh? Is it fascinating?" She asked, FUCK HER. She's really pissing me off.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?! Are you insane? How fucking desperate you are, BITCH?!"

"Easy babe, easy." she said, while grinning.

"Urgh! Listen to me okay? Don't ever upload it okay? And NO ONE must know about our sex together okay? Only you and me are the ones who need to know 'bout that, ara?" I calmly tell her.

"Really babe, hmm? If that so, you're going here my baby?" she asked sweetly. Eww, she looks like she's enjoying the show.

"Yes baby. I'll be there, just give me some time. Bye."

"Okay babe I love--" and I end our call. Oo na, wala na akong respeto sa kanya. She deserves that kind of treatment right? She's a fuck girl, so what can you expect me to respect her fuck? Urgh! Maiiwan ko tuloy to si Eunice, puta.

Umakyat ako at nagayos ng mga gamit ko at inilagay na sa bag ko. I guess dun na lang ako mago-over night. Puta may video pala yung pok pok na Khyna na yun ng sex namin. Tangina talaga!

"Oh, easy bro. Bakit ka nagaayos ng gamit mo? Saan ka ba pupunta huh?" Tanong nya.

"Basta, wala ka na dun. Wag mo na lang akong isipin. Ang importante, alagaan mo si Eunice. Wag mong papabayaan yan, kundi.." at iniharap ko sa kanya ang kamao ko.

"Hahaha I will bro. Makakaasa ka sa'kin. Btw ingat ka bro ah."

DreaminglyDauntless