Please Call Me Master

(A/N CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!)

You hurried around the bedroom, placing candles and lighting them. You didn't have long before your husband came home from work and you were trying to fix his present for your anniversary. You heard the front door open and close. "I'm home!" He called up the stairs.
"Hi honey! Come on upstairs! I have a surprise for you!" You ran to the bathroom and locked the door, quickly working to change into the new lingerie set you had went out and bought for the occasion.
You walked out of the bathroom to find him sitting in the armchair, still in his military style outfit for the latest photoshoot, a whip sat across his lap and he smirked. "Hello there." He said in his most seductive voice that made you melt.
"Yo-ka. You are still in your uniform?" You asked, very turned on by the look.
"Of course. Obviously a naughty girl like you likes the look of a man of discipline." He said as he motioned you over, looking you over. "Please call me master." He pulled you in his lap and used the whip to trace lines over your aroused body. You blushed and wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his lips gently. He returned the kiss hungrily and bit your lip for entrance. You smirked and denied him the access he wanted. He lightly tapped your bottom with the whip which caused you to gasp. He took the opportunity to explore your mouth with his hot tongue, only pulling away for air.
"You are such a naughty girl. Time for your punishment." He smirked as he picked you up and crossed over to the bed, he set you down. Removing the uniform he crawled in the bed. You eyed his large member as he laid back against the pillows. "Come and please me." He commanded. You smirked and took his member in your mouth, slowly licking and sucking the hard beast. He guided your head up and down and moaned. Just before he could release, you stopped. He looked at you with hungry eyes and tapped you with the whip. "Did I tell you to stop?"
"No"
"No, what?"
"No master."
In a swift movement, he pinned you beneath him. He tore off your brain and panties and cuffed you to the bed. You lay helpless as he loomed over you, caressing your body with the end of the whip.
"Bad girl." He whispered in your ear. "Ready for your punishment?"
"Yes master."
He touched and teased your body, driving you wild. You moaned and it drove him crazy. In a single movement, he entered you, pumping his hips in rhythm with yours. The sensations grew intense and you both came at the same time. He collapsed next to you and unruffled your wrists from the bed post. You panted from the intensity of the sex. He wrapped his arms around you tightly and smiled.
"Did you learn your lesson?" He said with a chuckle.
"Yes master." You replied breathlessly.
He stroked your hair and hummed softly as you fell asleep in his arms.
"Happy Anniversary Babe."