Chapter 22

When I woke up the next morning, I showered and put on some light jeans, and a maroon hoodie.

When I cam out of the bathroom I went to the kitchen and made some pancakes. When I was flipping the pancakes, Wes walked down. He took a seat at the counter.

"Hi mommy." He smiled.

"Hello Wes, how did you sleep?"

He shrugged, "Okay."

I sighed, "I'm really sorry Wes, I know you're only eight, but I know this hurt you."

He jumps down and runs to hug me, "Mommy, I forgive you."

One stray tear made it's way down my cheek, "Think you Wes, I hope Faith can too.."

Just then Faith came and attached herself to my back, "I forgive you too mommy."

I got Faith off and went back to making the pancakes. 

I set up some plates and the kids were already eating. 

Just then, Alex walked down the stairs. "Hello Delia" he smirked.

"Good morning Alex" he came over and pecked me on the cheek. 

Faih started giggling, she whispered to Wes, "When I get married in 8 years, I'm gonna get a kiss like that all the time." 

I nearly choked on my pancakes, "Faith, you won't be married until you're 30."

She pouted, "But mommy, I want my mate."

I froze, "Who told you about mates?.."

"Mason did."

I frowned, "He's a mean man Faith, try to stay away from him."

Alex sat by Faith, "Mason may seem nice, but he can be really cruel."

She looked at her plate, "But he was so nice, he even said that some day me, him, Wes, and you are gonna live in a nice house, far away from everyone."

My stomach flipped, "Why did he say that.."

She smiled, "Because I told him that I'm excited to get a real daddy."

I scoffed, "He will never be your real daddy. But, I do have something to tell you two."

They both looked at my with gleaming eyes, "I am marrying Alex..."

Wes glared at Alex, "Don't screw up like the others."

Faith giggled, "Yay! Just no kissy face in the kitchen.."

Alex chuckled then murmured, "No promises.."

I threw a piece of pancake at him, he just smirked at me. 

Just then, my phone started ringing,"Excuse me guys."

I walked into my room, "Hello?"

"Ah, Delia! It's good to finally talk to you."

"Nick?"

"You got it, I was just wondering, about my offer..."

I took in a breathe, "I'm sorry Nick, but I am currently engaged."

He chuckled, "You are something a lot of men want."

I laughed, "Thank you Nick, I hope to speak to you again."

I then hung up, and walked back into the kitchen, when I walked in, Wes was squirting syrup at Faith while she was throwing whipped cream at Alex. Alex was currently trying to block it with a plate.

I decided to join in, so I grabbed the plate of pancakes and started throwing them at Alex. 

He looked over at me and smirked, "Wes, Faith! You guys keep playing I'll clean up with mommy."

My eyes grew wide, oh no..

I ran for my bedroom, and hid in the bathroom.

Hiding in the shower I heard foot steps.

"Oh Delia! Where did you go?"

When I heard the door open, I knew I was screwed, I started the water and began taking off my clothes. 

"Delia what are you up to-" He stopped when he saw me naked.

I smirked, no I have the upper-hand.

He quickly stripped and came into the shower. After washing breakfast off ofme and him, we had our own fun in the shower. 

When Alex and I came out of the shower we went to check how things were in the kitchen.

To my surprise, It was completely cleaned. I looked over to the living room and saw Wes, Faith and Trey  sitting on the couch. 

"Hey guys." I smiled and sat on one of the chairs. Alex came and pulled me, sat down then pulled me onto his lap. I swear this boy could have some non-human parts in him..

Trey smirked, "So where were you two?"

I blushed, "In the shower.."

Trey chuckled,"We don't need details, there are children."

I laughed, "So what brings you over? I thought you guys left?"

"Well, everyone else did. I stayed in a hotel last night. I have something to tell you."

I nodded my head and we walked into the kitchen.

Trey sighed,"Alex... He isn't all human..."

"What do you mean.."

"He may not know it, buy he has wolf blood in him. We think he may have been injected at a young age and it is covering parts of his memory. He also can't connect to his wolf."

I sighed,"How are we gonna tell him.."

" I don't know.."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "You do you guys know?"

"Because, Alpha Francis, in California, lost his son when he was 10, which would have been 11 years ago. We think it could be Alex.."

I sighed, "I'll try talking to him tomorrow."

As I went back into the living room, i sat back down on Alex's lap, "We need to talk tonight.." He nodded his head. 

Wes stood up, "So, what are we doing today!"

"Hmm.... Well we could go to the skating rink?"

Faith's eyes lit up, "That sounds fun!"

Trey smiled, "I would love to, but i promised Avriel I would be home soon. Goodbye Wes, Faith." He hugged the two.

"Goodbye Alex, Delia." 

"Goodbye Trey, I hope to see you soon." Alex and Trey shook hands. 

"Bye Trey, tell Avriel I said hello." 

He smiled, "Will do"

He then walked out the door. 

I smiled at the kids, "So! The Ice rink.."