Chapter 20

I woke up when the train came to a stop. We were finally here. Where was I anyways? I got up and grabbed my small bag. In front of me there was a man and woman. They had 2 young kids with them.. It reminded me of Wes and Faith...

Stop Delia. I can't drag them into this. 

I got off the train and went to the train schedules to see where I was. 

I was currently in a small town called Yement in lower Michigan (A.n Its made up. Duhhh)

I left the train station and wandered outside. I came across a small coffee shop. I went in and saw a "Help wanted" Sign. Perfect. 

I went the to counter and saw a man who could be the same age as my father, "Hello sir, I'm..." I'll change my name. Start fresh. "Macy. Um... I was wondering if you had any openings?"

He nodded his head, "Can you make coffee?" I nodded, "Carry trays?" I nodded, "Do some cleaning?" I nodded, "You're hired"

I smiled, "Thank you! When can I start?" 

"Tomorrow. Be here by 7:30."

I nodded my head and said goodbye. I continued walking down the street and found a small building that had some apartments. 

I went inside and rented a small one bedroom apartment. It was already furnished. Thank god. 

I walked upstairs, as I was walking I smelt something. It wasn't human. I panicked and ran to my apartment. 

I unlocked it and walked in. It was nice, small, but nice. 

It was about 8:30 here so I decided to shower then sleep. 

No more being wolf. Of course I love my wolf so I'll shift at least once a month and still work out to keep her but that's all. I'll have to find out a way to mask my scent.

Here's to the start of Macy..Macy Perkins? That's good. Macy Perkins. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 years later...

Delia/Macy's POV:

As I walked out of the coffee shop I got a text from Alex, 

'Meet me, Jack, Lexi, Tracy, and Finn at the mall cafeteria in 10!'

I smiled. I had some great friends. I missed Zara, Hudson, Avriel and Trey.. But  I need to forget. 

I jumped into my car and started driving to the mall. During the drive I'll tell you about my friends..

Tracy, I met her first. We became best friends. Everyone calls us 'Macy and Tracy' She's blonde with brown eyes. Same height as me. We're almost never apart. She works at the coffee shop too. 

Jack, Tracy's boyfriend. They were best friends when I met them but 2 years later their dating. I'm pretty sure he's gonna propose soon. He was attractive with his jet black hair and brown eyes.

Lexi, The quiet one. She's Finn's girlfriend. Finn and Jack are best friends so Tracy and Lexi became friends. 

Finn, Loud. That's for sure. He's super funny and cute. Like I said, him and Lexi are dating. They've been dating since before I came into the picture. Oh! Their engaged actually. As of 1 year ago. Oops. 

The there's Alex, my kind of guy. He's sweet, hot, funny. He has Brown hair and green eyes. I'm a sucker for those eyes. We started dating 1 year after I showed up. We're kinda the most inappropriate. 

Finally I pulled into the parking lot. I ran into the mall and spotted them right away. Tracy ran to me and we hugged. 

"Macy! My partner in crime! How was the shop?"