I n t e r l u d e

Louis Tomlinson was always a beautiful boy soft and peachy.
Wonderful curves better looking than most girls people saw in magazines and many wanted him. He had almost everyone wrapped around his tiny little finger.
Nobody was ever able to catch his attention and it was rare that he wasn't in his own world.
He never really was the boy his dad wanted and maybe that's why he left him and his mom.
Louis was a very feminine boy liking anything pretty and preferred to wear female clothing more then male clothes.
He wore an intoxicating scent that drove men crazy.
He lead them on with soft innocent little teases then skips off with a devious smirk before they could even get their sinful hands on the small nymphet boy.
That is before he met Zayn and Harry.
🥀🥀
Harry Styles was a underrated man. Out on the streets he was kind and sweet and that's probably what made the woman swoon over him. But in private or when someone messed with him in the wrong way Harry was a very evil man And was known to be able to knock  a grown man out in mere seconds if he wanted to.
Harry never really liked woman in fact he found vagina very disturbing.
Harry was a lanky lad standing at 6'3 made him very intimidating to his male peers.
Harry was never one for relationships his possessiveness drove his past lovers away.
He and his current boyfriend  Zayn had an on and off Relationship it seemed something was missing.
That is until he and Zayn met Louis.
🌊🌊
Zayn Malik was a well known man for his anger issues and possessiveness. He was also known for his charming looks and mysterious ways.
He wasn't one for communication he was more of a "I'm going to fuck you hard and good and leave you breathless without a word" type of man.
He never begged for anyone or anything and only had feelings for one person that person being Harry styles but their relationship was at a rocky time right now due to them both being very dominant and arguing over who bottoms and who tops that night.
Zayn was a mystery himself he kept his business to himself and stayed quite most of the time so when he talked people made sure to listen.
Zayn's mind was like a diamond.
expensive
That is until he and Harry met Louis.