David Metcalfe PT4 the wedding

" Right were you ready my baby girl." Your father Cale asked you before linking arms with you.
" I'm more ready then ever." You replied before walking out into the church with your father.
The bridesmaids went first then you and Carl walked through with Alfie and Ella.
David was waiting for you at the front.
Harriet started to speak. "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the sign of God – and in the face of this company – to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore – is not by any – to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly – but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together – let them speak now or forever hold their peace.
Marriage is the union of husband and wife in heart, body and mind. It is intended for their mutual joy – and for the help and comfort given on another in prosperity and adversity. But more importantly – it is a means through which a stable and loving environment may be attained." She paused for a moment before beginning again.
"Through marriage, David Metcalfe and Angle Dingle make a commitment together to face their disappointments – embrace their dreams – realize their hopes – and accept each other's failures. David and Angle will promise one another to aspire to these ideals throughout their lives together – through mutual understanding – openness – and sensitivity to each other." Once again Harriet paused to take a breath before speaking again.
"We are here today – before God – because marriage is one of His most sacred wishes – to witness the joining in marriage of David and Angle. This occasion marks the celebration of love and commitment with which this man and this woman begin their life together. And now – through me – He joins you together in one of the holiest bonds. Who gives this woman in marriage to this man?" Harriet asked.
Carl stood up next to you and spoke.
"Her family and friends gathered here today do" Carl put your hand in Davids before sitting down next to Chas again.
I'm skipping some of the stuff that would be said in a wedding because it would make this to long.
"I David take you Angle to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." A tear started to fall out of Davids eye.
Now it was your turn to say your vows.
"I Angle take you David to be my husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." You held Davids hand tightly.
Harriet spoke again.
"Do you David take Angle to be your wife – to live together after God's ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?" She paused to let David speak.
"I will." David smiled at you while holding your hand tightly.
"Do you Angle take David  to be your husband – to live together after God's ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?" Harriet asked you.
"I will." You replied.
" well it gives me much pleasure to pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride." Harriet smiled.
David pulled you into him and kissed you patiently while the whole church filled with all of the Dingles cheering.

I know this wasn't all about David