Robert Sugden

"I don't get what's so different about living with me and Aaron. You used to Live with me and Chrissy. What's the Difference?" Your Dad Robert asked you while sitting down next to you on the couch.
" Chrissy liked me." You said while putting your head on your dads shoulder.
" Aaron likes you. No he loves you. When I said I'd move in with him he knew You would be moving with me. Your my like Ally. Your my daughter and nothing will ever change that. When your mum Donna Died I promised her I would look after you. And that's what I'm doing." Robert put one of his arms around you and pulled you into a hug before Aaron came into the room.
" Robert maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I don't want to come between you and Ally." Aaron said while taking a seat next to you and Robert.
" no it's fine. I guess I just have to get used to the idea of living with another person other then Dad." You smiled at Aaron and gave him a hug before sitting next to Robert again.

A few weeks after Roberts shooting.
" Aaron" you sat next to Aaron outside Roberts hospital room.
" what's up Ally?" Aaron asked while putting a secure atom around you.
" is Dad going to die?" A few tears fell down your face.
" No of course he isn't. The doctors are just bringing him out from under the anaesthetic. He will be alright don't worry." Aaron pulled you into a hug and you rested your head on his shoulder.
" I can't lose him." You chocked on your tears.
" And you won't I promise." Aaron held you until the nurse came out.
" you'll be glad to hear. We have successfully managed to bring Robert out from the anaesthetic. He's awake now if you both want to go and see him." The nurse opened the door for you both. You sat next to Roberts bed and Aaron sat next to you holding your hand.
" Hey." Robert said with a soft voice.
" Dint do that again." You said before smiling.