The Kidnapping..Or Should I say Surprise Adoption

Danielle's POV

"Ok here's the deal, we are going to be kidnapping One Direction, but were going to need all of our skills to do it. Paige and Jess you guy are the weapons! You get to sneak around and keep them under control, without KILLING them!! Telia you're our budget. Taylor you're the sneak and I'm the fabulous brains of this operation!" I say.

"Ohh so you're the 'fabulous' brains and I'm just 'the sneak'!" Taylor replies with sass.

"Is that sass I hear young lady?" I say putting my hands in my hips.

"Yes it is!" Taylor says sticking her tongue out.

"When are we doing all this?" Jess asks.

"Soon, but we have to get to England first." I say. This is going well I think. Everyone seemed excited, I hope it works.

"We can leave Friday, if that's good with everyone." Telia says pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Perfect I'm off for two weeks, so we can stay in England for a few days until the right time." Paige says looking at everyone.

"Ok so we have two days until we leave everyone meet at Telia's house Friday at 7 A.M. Until then bye I have to go ask mom if we can stay at Telia's for a few days so she doesn't know. I'll see you guys Friday, love you all! And thanks for helping us do something insane." I say looking at Taylor.

"Bye guys love you all!" Taylor says before me and her ran out the door to go to our house.

~~~~~~~~~~

Friday

"Okay Telia is your private jet ready?," I ask, as we are all now at Telias place.

"Yep up and ready to go," she replies.

We are all dressed 'sophisticated' because we needed this to look convincing.

"Okay have we gotten everything," Jessica asks. We then go through the list of everything we needed and we have everything.

"Okay let's do this," I say. And we get on the plane.

"Prepare for takeoff," Paige says, through the little intercom thing. Yes, Paige is driving the jet but she knows how to and well we can't get anyone else to. We wouldn't want anyone else to find out about the plan.

"Okay so lets go over the plan again. Take it away, Elle," Taylor says. I launch into a explanation of the plan.

"Okay we have landed," Paige says, in what seems like forever we are finally here.

"Ground, sweet ground!" Taylor screams then runs out of the jet and kisses the ground. Then she gets up and starts walking.

"Okay, Taylor are you ready to break into this limo," I say as we finally spot what we are looking for.

"Yep," She says then runs over to the limo and pick locks it. "Got it!"

"Okay Jessica you know how to Hotwire anything so lets get to this," I say and user her over to the limo. She climbs into the drivers seat.

"Ready girls?" Paige asks.

"Yeah let's go!" I say. I'm kinda nervous about this, why are we doing this?!?

"Elle you okay, your shaking." Oh I didn't even realize I was shaking.

"Yeah I'm fine, Taylor just nervous," We are actually doing this oh my gosh. We are really kidnapping One Direction!

I didn't realize I was voicing my thoughts until Jess says "Yeah we are actually doing this. You aren't going to chicken out are you?" Oh crap great job Danielle.