First Date Part 2

Moana's P.O.V.

"Come on!" Maui said grabbing his board. I smiled then looked down at my feet. He puts a hand under my chin and lifts my head slowly. "What's wrong?" He asks me. I sigh and look at him. "Nothing...its just that...I don't know how to surf...at all." I say. He smiles and kisses my forehead. "Here. I'll teach you." He said grabbing my hand. I smile and he pulls me towards the ocean.

Maui's P.O.V.

"Wait! What about my board?" She asks. I chuckle. "You won't need it. You're riding with me."  I say with a glint of mischief in my eyes. We walk into the water and I stop in waist deep water. I turn and face her. I grab her waist and she giggles as I lift her up and I place her on the board. I pull myself up and start to paddle until we are far out from the beach. I sit up and she gives me a quizzical look. "Now we wait." I say crossing my arms over my chest. "Wait for what?" She asks. "A wave silly!" I said teasing her. "Oh! I knew that!" She said. "Sure you did Curly." I said. She glares and I laugh. She trys not to smile but fails.

Moana's P.O.V.

Maui and I wait and then he smiles. "Alright! Get ready!" He says as he starts to stand. I stand up and hold on to his waist as I close my eyes. He smiles and suddenly wind is rushing into my face. I open an eye and see Maui smiling as his body moves with the wave. I open my other eye and smile. I'm surfing! I'm actually surfing! The wave starts to get smaller and we have a soft landing. I laugh and he smiles.

Maui's P.O.V.

I smile as she rushes to the beach grabbing her board. I laugh as she runs up to the water. "Come on!" She says. I walk back into the water and she watches my every move. I tell her to use her waist and legs but let the board do all the work. She nods as we wait. Another wave comes. "Get ready!" I shout. She nods and follows my every move. She starts out wobbly but then got the hang of it. I smile and she laughs. "Maui, I'm doing it! I'm surfing!" She says  excitedly. I laugh and our wave starts to become smaller.

Moana's P.O.V.

I walk up and place my board in the sand. "Maui! I did it!" I exclaim as I rush into his arms. I embrace him and he holds me tight. "I knew you could do it. You just have to believe in yourself Princess" He said in my ear. He swings me around and I laugh. "Maui! Put me down!" I said laughing. He laughs and puts me down. He plants a kiss on my nose and I giggled. He then scoop's me up and throws me over his shoulder. He starts walking into the water.  "Hey! Put me down!" I laugh. He gives a devilish grin and I notice that we are in waist deep water.

Maui's P.O.V.

I'm in waist deep water. "You wouldn't dare!" She says. I hold her bridal style. "Oh I would dare..." I say very mischievously. "Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" She says as she tries to scramble away. Then I drop her. "Ahh!" She screams as she sinks down. I laugh as she comes for air. "Oh thats it! You asked for it!" She says as she jumps up on my shoulders and brings her full body weight on Me. She then pulls back and takes me down with her. As we come up for air I hear splashing and see that she's trying to run back to the beach.

Moana's P.O.V.

I try to run back to the beach. "Oh no you don't!" I heard Maui say. He grabs my waist and I laugh. He holds me tight. "And where do you think your going?" He asks me. "Hmm lemme think..." I say. I face him and throw my arms around his neck. I then run two fingers up his chest and tap his nose. "I think, I was going right...here." As I a quick peck on his lips. He smiles like a dope and I take my chance. I slip out of his arms and swim back to the beach.

Maui's P.O.V.

She plants a quick kiss on my lips and slips out of my arms. I stand there and watch her as she walks back onto the beach. She wrings her hair and I look at her. She looks like an angel. I walk up to the beach and smile. I grab her towel and shake the sand out of it. She finishes wringing her hair out and place the towel around her body. She smiles as I wrap my arms around her waist. "There's more to this date you know." I say softly into her ear.

Moana's P.O.V.

I smile and look at him out of the corner of my eye. He smiles and places a kiss on my temple. "I starting to get hungry." I said. Maui smiles and I giggle. He grabs his stuff and I grab my stuff. We walk to the mouth of the cave and he set his stuff down. I set my stuff next to his and he takes out a small cloth. He ties it around my eyes and I smile. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Its a surprise." He says as he take my hand into his.

Maui's P.O.V.

I lead Moana a through the cave. We stop and I start to untie her blindfold. "I know its cheesy but, I thought we could picnic here." I said. She opens her eyes and gasps. I led her to my favorite spot. Its next to a waterfall and a small stream that leads to the ocean. "Oh Maui, its beautiful." She says. I smile and I grab her hand.