Pop Kisses

Hey! New story! Yay, time to party! wooohoooo. Yup, now remember, no copying, or taking parts from my story please:). Also please check out MyVintageFairytale her story is great:) Here's the story:

_________________________________________________________________

Pop Kisses

__________________________________________________________________

  "I remember when I had my first kiss," Kimmy randomly stated at lunch. Our little group was done eating. Our group consisted of Kimmy, Stephanie, Carla, Maxie, Mateo, Troy and Gavin. I'm not part of this group since I don't like a few people in this group. Actually, I don't belong to a group, but I do have one friend that I always hang out with though. Anyway, Kimmy, Gavin, and Carla wanted me to sit with them today, since we don't talk much.

  Kimmy is super tan and on the short side. Almost all the guys want her and I'm pretty sure many girls want to be her. I've known her since fifth grade and I know she has the perfect life. She travels around the world in summer because her sister is an international tennis player and has plenty of money that she spends everyday.

  "Yeah and then you called me a bad kisser. I don''t know how you could know if it was just a pop kiss," Mateo continued annoyed. We all stiffled a laugh. I remember in sixth grade, Mateo was complaining that Kimmy called him a bad kisser. Mateo was pretty boy. He was pale, with blue grey eyes to go with his long blond hair. I know him and his mom. His mom is a blabber, that's the only reason I know that behind his smiley, cheeky exterior lies a depressed, self consious boy.

  "I don't understand how you could call him that, if it was just a pop kiss," Jacob said as he squished next to me and his ex, Maxie. Jacob was the kinda of guy that had all the girls wrapped around his pinky finger, he just didn't date them. He only flirted, no dating. And if he dated, it must of been good flirting. I'm pretty sure he hasn't dated anyone since maxie and that was a year ago. He had gorgeous blue eyes that popped against his pale skin and dark hair.

  "Oh my god. I haven't heard that in such a long time, I actually forgot what a pop kiss is," Stephanie gushed. Stephanie was known for being -how can I put this in a nice term- ditzy. She's always been like this, since middle school. She had brown wavy hair, with matching big eyes making her seem so innocent.

  I scoffed, "Really? I mean, it kind of explains it self..." I trailed. Jacob looked at my with a raised eyebrow. I shrugged.

  "No it doesn't," She replied, a hint of annoyence in her voice. Yeah, we aren't exactly bestfriends. I have a feeling she was just doing this to draw attention. She always does.

  "You really don't know what it is?" Gavin asked her as he ate a peice of his apple. Stephanie shook her head. I was really getting annoyed with her act. Gavin had sandy blond hair with wierd green eyes and a tiny nose. He's just so cute. He was my ex, but we actually stayed tight for a year or two after the break up. We had too much fun together.

  "It's like a kiss that lasts for, like, less than three seconds," Carla explained with her thick italian accent. Carla was the exotic one. She was from Italy, and had brown eyes, brown chocolately eyes, and tan skin. Her accent drove some guys crazy. Her and Stephanie were best friends since seventh grade. They were nothing alike.

  "Ohhhhh, I though it was like a kiss while listening to pop music or after you drank some pop," Stephanie said dumbly. That's it. I can't take it when people act so dumb and fake. Now I remember why I decided to stop being in this group.

  "Um, I'm going to go. It was, er... Nice, yeah nice to talk to you guys, again,"  I said as I stood up to leave.

  "But, lunch isn't even almost done," Maxie said softly. I know Maxie missed me. I've known her since third grade and she was my best friend but in middle school we drifted apart. Plus, she was a plain witch. Maxie is pretty. She just had a horrible personality. She had redd-ish brown hair and brown eyes. Freckles covered her face.

  "Where you gonna go? I'll go with you," Gavin said, starting to stand up.

  "No, no, no," I said quickly. "I, um, I need to finish... A book report," I lied. Yeah, I'm not the best liar in the world.

  "Oh, ok," He replied sadly.

  "Yeah, bye." I went to the garbage and dumped my lunch. I quickly rushed out the cafeteria and went outside to the football field. My friend Savannah and I always hang here for lunch, but she isn't here today. Savannah was a skinny blond with huge green eyes. Since she's absent I layed on the top bleacher by myself.

  I spent about five minutes by myself in pure bliss until I heard someone climb up the bleachers. I opened my eyes and saw it was Jacob. I sat up, "What do you want?" I asked, not bothering with a greeting.

  He raised an eyebrow. "No hi or anything?" I shook my head and he chuckled. God, he sounded so sexy when he did that. "So,"

  "What are you doing here?" I asked interupting him.

  "Well, I wanted to keep you company and I looked for you in the library where a normal person would work on their report and you weren't there. But then again, you aren't normal," he explained while sitting right in front on his knees on a lower bleacher. We were at the same level. "I remembered that you would always stay here with your friend, and found you here, not working on a report,"

  "I was taking a break, I get tired easily." That wasn't exactly a lie. I do get tired easily. He scoffed causing me to raise my eyebrow.

  "I think you're lying. You don't have to work on a book report. You just didn't like the people," He said smug, knowing he got it right; I'm ot going to let him know that. I think he likes it when I'm uncomfortable since he got even more in my personal bubble.

  "It wasn't the people that I didn't like," I said sharply; sharper then I intended. His eyes were locked with mine. For the first time that we ever talked, he wasn't looking at someone else. Then again, there was no one to check out.

  "Really? Then it was the topic," He said huskily. I nodded slightly, but he still noticed. He moved closer that our breaths mixed; I could smell the mint. I had to stop my breath from hitching. "But why? They were just talking 'bout pop kissed. It's nothing bad," He said, mocking my lie.

  "It's that, um, I just, er..,"

  "Aww, just talking about it makes you lose your voice," He whispered. Thank god he thought that, I just didn't know how to back up that lie. He moved closer that our nose touched. I gulped. "I don't get why you don't like it. I thought girls liked soft, romantic kisses like that," He continued.

  "Maybe, I'm not like other girls," I replied. Just after I said that, I wanted to slap myself. Why would I say that! I'm so stupid. His lips quirked into a smirk. I don't think I have ever seen him smile before.

  "Oh, so you like it rough?" He said teasingly while he got a little closer, we were so close that all I had to do was pucker my lips and we would be kissing.

  "No, well..." I said thinking it over, "I never really had a 'rough' relationship and stuff, so I wouldn't know," I said truthfully. Hey, first time I didn't lie today. He scoffed, not believing me.

  "Not even your last boyfriend, Evan or something? I heard he was a real rough one," He hissed. I knew he was. That's why I dated him. Everyone treated me like I was a porcelin doll afraid I would break any moment.

  I shrugged, "Not with me." Then i felt his lips brush against mine. Just like that, his lips were gone.

  "Bye, Kristy. See you tomorrow," Jacob said as he walked down the bleachers. I sat there, surprised. He kissed me. The Jacob Price kissed me, Kristy Laress. Oh my god, he kissed me! What the hell! Who does that!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it or Hate it?