Hide

I was walking by Josh's office when I hear Mitchel yell. "I will get her back one way or another even if it's the last thing I do." And when I hear that all I can do is cry. So I run all the way to my room. When I get there I quickly run in and shut the door behind me and lock it. That is when the tears fall the hardest. After a few minutes I hear a knock at the door.

"Chloe can you open up please." I hear Sara say. I decide to pretend that I'm not here. She tries a couple more times before she gives up. Then there is another knock at the door.

"Chloe can you please open up." mikes tries but I just sit on my bed and cry. After he gives up I thought that would be the end but then there is another knock.

"Chloe babe please can you open up." I hear Josh say. "Please Chloe I love you." he says an that's what breaks me. I jump off the bed and walk over to my closet. I grab a backpack and a couple outfits and I walk over to the door. By now they all have given up. When I look outside my window I notice that it isn't that far down. I open the window and jump. Instead of landing on my feet like I tried I landed on my butt and let me just say that it hurt.

I get up and grab my bag and I run to the woods. I keep an eye out for somewhere to hide. I run for about five minutes since I haven't been out side in years. I then start to walk. I walk until the sun starts to set and I look for a place to hide. I find a huge rock that comes out the side of a cliff. I decide to sleep under that. Soon my eyes feel heavy and I fall into a deep sleep.

I wake up to the sound of a twig snapping. My eyes fly open and I look around. I see feet standing just outside if the rock. So I bring my knees up to my chest and try not to make any noises. All of a Sudden I see the man drop down onto all fours and look under the rock. "You know I can smell you." he says as he reaches under and grabs my foot.

"Let me go." I yell and I smell the air and I immediately know that he is a rouge.

"Sorry honey but I can do that see your the new luna of the blue mountain pack and you could be very valuable." he says as he gives my leg a hard tug and I hit my head on the rock. The last thing I do is yell HELP. Thinking of Sara, Mike and Josh.

Josh's point of view

HELP the word booming in my head and I know that it's Chloe. I jump up from my desk and run down the hall to Chloe's room to see Mike and Sara trying to break the door open. "Did you hear her too?" I ask before I reach the door.

"Ya." Sara and Mike say at the same time.

"Here let me." I say so they will move out of the way. I kick the door as hard as I can and it comes off the hinges. I walk in and see the window wide open and my mate gone. I let out a loud growl.

"Is mommy ok?" I turn and see Jake standing in the door way almost in tears. I walk over and pick him up.

"I don't know where you mommy is but I will make sure to bring her back to you." I say as I give him a big hug. I feel his arms try to hug me back.

"Can me help" he says.

"Yes." With that I make a vow to save her no matter what.

"Alpha there has been a rouge spotted on our grounds. We chased his smell to a clearing and we found some of Chloe's blood." my beta Ben says as he comes running into the room. I hear Sara scream no and she falls to the ground crying.

"Mike can you watch the kids."

"Ya go and find her please."

"I plan to." I say as I put Jake on the ground and I jog out of the room. Once I get down stairs I see all of my best fighters gathered in the front entrance. "Listen up. We need to find Chloe and bring her back safe and sound. Now let's go." I yell as we all leave the house.