Break

I feed the kids the food that one of the servants brought in. There is barely any food on it so I just feed the kids and have a bite or two and let them eat. Then I dress Jake in a black tee-shirt, blue shorts and blue sandals. Then I dress Miley in a pink shirt, purple pants, a pink hat and sandals. I get dressed in a pink sundress and sandals. Mitchel gets mad if we aren't dressed. Just then I hear the key turning in the lock and I feel Jake hide behind my legs. I tense up but then I hear a light knocking and I calm down. Sara walks in with Mitchel, mike and a few other guys. I tense up again. Mike is holding onto Sara tightly and she is crying. "What's going on?" I ask nervously.

"Since you think its right to turn my son away from me. I think that its time you have a break from them." Mitchel says as he gestures to the guys behind him. They step around him and walk over to me.

"What no you cant do that." The guys grab my arms. I try to get out of their grasp but they just hold on tighter. One guy walks over to the floor where Miley is rolling around and picks her up. Then another guy grabs Jake and pulls him out from behind me. "No please Mitchel don't, what do you think Chelsea would say if she saw you right now." I say not knowing what else to say. I see his face get really red and he slaps me across the face really hard and I would have gone flying backwards from the force if it wasn't for the guys behind me.

"Don't you ever mention Chelsea name again."

"You don't think that I was hurting when she died she was my god damn sister Mitchel."

"What ever." he says as he leaves the room with our kids and I start to cry. The guys that were holding me drop me to the floor and leave closing the door behind them. Mike lets go of Sara and she runs over and hugs me.

"Shhh its going to be ok." she says trying to calm me down.

"No its not, what if he decides not to give them back? I wouldn't know what to do. What if he losses his temper again and hits Jake again or hits Miley?"

"Chloe he would give them back to you if he gets mad. He just wants to teach you a lesson." Mike says as he sits down beside me.

"Besides you know we wont let him hurt you." Sara says then adds. "Hey I need you to stop crying we have something to tell you."

"W-what?" I ask trying to stop the tears.

"Well its two thing actually." Mike says.

"Ok I'll go first, we are pregnant." Sara says as she puts her hand on her tummy.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy for you." I say.

"thanks" she says.

"How far along are you?" I ask.

"Two months." she says.

"I can't wait."

"Me either." She says.

"Ok this is a surprise for both of you." he says.

"So you don't know?" I ask Sara and she shakes her head.

"Ok I don't want to raise our child here so, as soon as you get Jake and Miley back we are going to run."

"Really?" Sara and I ask at the same time. We have all been friends since we were young.

"Ya I'm sick of him, So I will make sure that you two can raise the kids in a safe environment. Anyway I called my cousin who is the beta of the blue mountain pack and he talked to the alpha and he said that we can join his pack."

"Oh my gosh thank you Mike." I say and I give him a hug.

"Your welcome. So he should be giving you your kids back tonight so when you have them mind link either me or Sara and I will get you two out of here."

"Ok sounds good."

"After you mind link me you have two hours to pack whatever you are going to need and then we will leave."

"Ok." I say as the door opens.

"Mike, alpha Mitchel says its time for you two to leave."

"Ok Liam."

"See you next time" they both say before they leave the room. I hear the lock being turned and I was left behind in the room by myself.