Chapter 1

People...humans and monsters are now cruel...

The boy ate his Popsicle while holding his mother's hand. They walked through the dark and dull city full of crime almost everyday. It is truly a dangerous place for everyone...but they can't help but live here, due to the lack of money. They have to make a living, right?

Hah...it's not like they were never cruel...

When the boy finished his Popsicle, he threw the stick away.

The mother didn't even notice...or she just didn't care...pathetic beings...

It landed next to a yellow flower, the only lively and innocent living thing in the city.

"Hey, you brat!" Someone called. The boy turned, making both he and his mother stop in their tracks. "Next time, throw it in the trash bin!"

An idiot...I can see he got it from his mother.

"M-mom, I'm scared" the boy whined and hid behind his mother.

"It's okay...mommy is here for you..." She said as she held her son's hand tight. She slowly walked, passing the flower.

Idiots...thanks anyway...

Frisk quickly sat up, breathing heavily. "You guys heard that scream?" She asked.

"Yeah. I did..." Sans said as his grip on his newspaper tightened.

"Nothing bad happened....right?" Papyrus asked, he walked inside the living room with a concerned look on his face. Frisk smiled and shook her head.

"Of course, Pap. I'm sure" Frisk lied. She knew something smelled fishy right from the start, and it's not Undyne you douchebags.

"Sorry you had to be disturbed, lil pup" Sans said, he earned a deadly glare from Frisk. "I mean...Frisk" Frisk smiled once again.

"Aww. Break times over" Frisk said and stood from the couch. When Sans was about to protest, the alarm from Papyrus and Frisk's watch alarmed. Sans just stared at Frisk with an impressed look on his face.

"Heh. Guess your right. Go get changed" Sans said. Frisk nodded and went upstairs with her clothes.

"Sans?" Papyrus said.

"Hm?"

"Screams are being heard from everywhere lately. What do you think happened?" Papyrus asked.

"I don't know, Pap. Let's just see what happens next" Sans said bluntly.

After a while, they heard Frisk walking down the steps. "Um...can I change again?"

"Why's that?" Sans asked, still reading the newspaper. He heard Papyrus gasp.

"Lil pup-I mean Frisk! You look amazing! But not as amazing as me though" Papyrus said, earning a slight giggle from Frisk. This made Sans look at Frisk.

"Of course, Pap" Frisk said. She noticed Sans staring at her. "I look stupid, huh? I don't know why Tori made me wear this"

 "I look stupid, huh? I don't know why Tori made me wear this"