Then paired with some black jeans like mine, and black converse as well.

Fucking crap, you have to be kidding me!?

Did he just had to wear both the nose ring and glasses!?

I'm just standing still here like a tree, looking at him with pure suduction in my eyes.

I could feel my mouth slightly opening ,and filling with saliva as I keep my eyes on him.

He is noticing that I am just frozen standing looking at him, and begins getting a pinkish shade on his face for the first time today.

"What-t?" he asked, with a little chuckle in his tone while still having a color on his cheeks.

"You look..." I started off saying, but came to a halt not knowing what word to tell him without being too foward and sexual.

Sexy?, hot?, fine?, gorgeous?, beautiful?

"You look good." I only said that word because all the words I was thinking in my head should not be heard by him.

"Thank you-u. You-u look good too-o." stuttering, he complimented me and the way I responded was by saying a thank you also.

That eventually turned into silence, and me checking out the guy up and down.

All that I was doing was putting my lip between my teeth, trying to ignore all these sexual hormones that are fuming in me while me keeping my eyes on Con.

"Um, James-s." The brown haired boy sounded so innocent when he said my name, showing a small smile.

Bet I could make you scream my name, other then just saying it.

I stopped what I had in my head, to answer him.

"What?, oh sorry. Yeah?" I shook my head to get those thoughts out and properly listen to Connor.

"Are we going?" this time the Scottish boy didn't stutter, he just had that smile on and rosey red cheeks shown.

"Oh yes, I forgot. Sorry." I mentally face palmed myself, because all I've been doing this whole time is drooling over this boy right infront of me.

Connor Samuel John Ball, why do you make me so horny and sexually frustrated?

"After you." I let him go infront of me, and walk first with me behind because I closed his room door for him.

I may or may not have checked his ass out, since he was facing another direction.

He has got some good booty, that I wish I can squeeze it and finger it.

And hear you enjoying it , and beg for more.

"James are you-u coming? the other was stood a couple of feet away, waiting for me.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming." I unfroze and went to walking by the short boy's side.

I was trying to be natural and not akward that I was looking at his ass.

Even though, when he looked at me. And that damn look killed me that meant my lower spot was about to grow into something bigger again.

The two of us, went down the flight of stairs and into the living room, where I opened the door for him.

"Thank you-u. " he flipped up a small smile on , and I can almost see a sparkle in his eyes.

"Your welcome." I didn't think twice , before winking at the boy while letting him get out from the house first.

Me just winking at him, he was heading towards my car that was parked.

Again, I was behind him but he turned his head to see me. And I saw a flushed face and a smile that drives me insanely sexually aroused.

The only thing that I had in my head now while going to my car and kept saying over is, "Lord help me" please not have another erection or be sexually frustrated around this boy today."

Please.

*
Happyyy Friday my beautiful readers! Yes, here is yet again another update!

I worked on some of this chapter at school...before class and during P.E lol, so good thing I didn't get caught ;)

Who the fuck else is excited for April 28th!? Cuz I am! Asdfghjkl! We finally get to hear their new single...I'm so fucking happy! *happy tears* I.NEED.IT.NOW

But anywayyy, I hope you guys liked this chapter xx and get ready for more cute things/dirty thoughts in the next one! ;) Sooo, vote, comment, and share! Byeee! love youuu ♡♡♡