Chapter 5

Steve P.O.V
I gave Nat grumpy face. she still laughing , stroke my hand. "c'mon , you 're super soldier , why you can feel that little pinch?" She says , as she close her mouth with her free hand.

"Nat , i am human! i can feel pain!" Now i feel bit anoyying , so i yell at her .Suddenly , she stop laughing , silent. I feel bad for yelling at her.

"Nat i didn't mean to yell at you..." I Get closer to her who still looking at me. 'ugh why i yell at her?' Now i was Felt grounded , how can i yell at her ? she just laughing.

I didn't have any idea , i don't know what to do. But i know one thing that can makes her Comfertable again & forgive me. So i pull her to my chest , hugging her.

Even this felt stupid , but can't Bestfriends hugging each other? "I'm sorry for yelling at you , i didn't mean to Nat..." I Whisper in her ear . I hope that she'll forgive me.

After couple minutes , i let her free. i look at her , who's looking back at me. "uh nat..." Before i can finish my sentence , She pull me by my shirt , Connected her lips with mine.

My eyes are winded , suprised at her reaction. She throw her arms around my neck , as she pulling me closer. Then she open her eyes , Looking at mine. 'damnit! that eyes was hypnotizing!' Now i'm the one who 's blushing.

"Get a room you two!" Tony was yelling from outside , with beers in his hand.'fu*k it. why he always coming!' i grumble , stand up.

Natasha stand up too , and run out from her room. i shook my head , sigh. "ahaha guys seriously? you two was cute dorito" Tony was punching my arms.

I walked away , pushing Tony out from her room. I close the door behind me , and look at Tony. "where she goes if she depress?" I didn't know anything about her...

"hmm..she might be in the bar with hill , cause that's her fav place.." Tony cross his hands , giving me a thinking face. i nod , then walking towards the bar.

i thinking about her all way to the bar. she's drunk and now she's go to the bar? again? I was confused , i just shrug. I find Hill and Natasha was in the corner of the bar , with vodka's on their hands.

I walk toward them , put my right hands in the table. "so girls...what are you two doing here? again?" i was now give them a serious look.

"we just drinking stevie..." Hill replied him , cheer's with Natasha. Steve sigh , focus at Natasha who's got her face was red. "Natasha , you already drank soo much today..come with me" I take her bottle , put it down in the table.

i pull her to stand , but she's weak. So i must carry her , and walk away from the bar. "Wow! you two looks like prince and princess!" Hill shouted , them laughing.

I carry her all the way to her bed room. but before i can reach her bedroom , i met sharon on the way. I was froze , stood still as sharon lookes at me.

"steve?"

-to be continued-

•Hope you like the stroy guys , sorry take long for updates cause i have soo much homework•