Founder's Day

Dylan P.O.V
I was getting ready for the founders day when Dani walked into my room looking gorgeous
"Ready to go handsome?"
I couldn't exactly say anything so I just nodded which caused her to laugh she was so adorable and gorgeous.
"Come on speechless were about to go, just waiting on you."
"Okay ready."

I was wearing:👇!
We went downstairs to see Kayla looking in the mirror raising her eyebrows up and down, a weird thing she does when she's about to be cocky.

I was wearing:👇!We went downstairs to see Kayla looking in the mirror raising her eyebrows up and down, a weird thing she does when she's about to be cocky

Kayla P.O.V
Once I finished getting ready I headed downstairs to the mirror and started to raise my eyebrows up a down a weird thing I do when I'm about to be cocky. I was wearing:👇!

I saw the other two come down looking amazing but not amazing as me.
"There it is."They both said at the same time.
"There what is?"I asked!
"What you think you thought you said out loud."Dani said smirking.

"Dani said smirking

Dani P.O.V
Dylan and I busted out laughing as so did kaykay. Once we stopped we checked if we stop everything.

Stele, weapon and looking amazing Check, check and double triple check. I was wearing:👇!

We walked out the house and hopped on buildings til we got to the school, then sliding our Stele over our invisbility runes so nobody can see us well mundanes at least.

We split up I had Elena, Dylan had Stefan and Kaykay.
Ohh little bro jer was lashing out on Elena which was funny. Ugh stupid mundanes, so emotional.

I got a text from Dylan saying we could show ourselves now so I ran my stele over my invisibility rune but not before I hopped down. I saw Bonnie and walked over to her.
"Hey I'm Danielle but call me Dani please?"
"Hi I'm Bonnie."
"Would you happen to know where ai could find an Elena Gilbert,my parents were old friends of her parents and I'm feeling lonely right now since my parents were killed."I lied.
"Not anymore sorry though."

Dylan, Kayla and I met up at the house and changed in to regular leather clothes and headed back out.

I found Elena and Damon talking so I walked up to them and tapped Elena's shoulder causing her to turn around and Damon walk away.

"Hi by any chance are you Elena Gilbert?"I asked
"Yeah why?"
"Our parents were old friends and I stubbled over a picture with you name on it so hi and sorry for their death."I stated lying.

I noticed her looking back at her brother Jeremy.
"You can go talk to him, sorry for wasting your time rambling I should go bye." I said then walked away and as soon as I turned around I smirked knowing I got her on her curiosity list.

Kayla P.O.V
I was looking for Dylan and Dani when I noticed that there was vampires surrounding the place and whispered to myself "ohh shit." and saw that Dylan and Dani wee looking at each other with wide eyes,they ran over to me and had that what the hell? look in their eyes.

"This is bad, where's your dad?."Dani said before bursting out laughing,Her ryme  thing is something she does when something takes a wrong turn.
"For 150 years, Mayor L. started to say mystic falls has been the kind of town that everybody wants to call home safe, prosperous, welcoming. And we have the founders to thank for that. And that's why I'd like to dedicate this evening's fireworks display to their legacy."

We slid our Stele over our invisbility runes smirking.
"Get your weapons out, keep them low."I said before I turned to Dani with a mad face.
"It's contagious."

"Which one seraph blade or whip?"Dani asked me as my whip slid down my arm.
"Whip,keep the seraph blade on secret."

Her whip slid down her arm as Mayor L.said enjoy the show.
Everyone applaud and whiseled while us three kept our eyes on any vamps.

I heard a squealing sound causing me to drop to the ground holding my ears as I saw the others do same thing but rolling on the ground. Soon it had stopped but we were ​still weak. We turned visible again without anyone noticing.

We got up and looked for my dad limping we found him with Elena and Stefan.
"What the hell is going on?"I asked.
"Guys,are you okay?"dad asked.
"Yeah Dani started cause we just roll around on the ground holding our ears screaming for fun."Sarcastically then rolling her eyes.

We all started to talk as in The Shadowhunters and only us.
Not paying attention to anything the others were saying.
"We're coming also."I spoke to the mundane and vamp.

Dani P.OV
We followed Elena and Stefan as they ran to John.
"Where's Damon?"Elena asked.
"With the rest of them where he should be, it's over for Damon."he said crossing his arms.

"Your crazy."Elena said to John
"Why? Because I'm doing something what should have been done 145 years ago?"John replied!
"This is the right thing elena." John said!
"Go ahead. You won't make it out. It'll save me trouble of killing you myself.

"You know the building well,Is there another way in?" Stefan asked Elena!
"Utility door. There's one around the side.
Elena was about to go on but John stopped by grabbing her arm.

"You take one more step,and I'll alert those deputies that they missed a vampire and Shadowhunters."
"I'm asking you not to.
"That doesn't mean anything to me.

"As my father,it should. Elena fought back at the talking.
He let go of her arm!
"You know.

"I wasn't sure. But now I am.
We ran in with Elena! Before elena could go in with us Bonnie stopped her. Somehow the fire died down.

The three of us Shadowhunters were talking drinking soda and talking about everything and how they know about us... Everything was going to change.
We had to change with all of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end...For this chapter
Peace loves