Chapter 2

I turned around to find the source of the scream. It was Louis. Classic. He saw a rollercoaster and got a little too excited. "Louis you scared me!" I yelled running over to where he was standing, completely forgetting about what happened before. "Sorry I just got a wee bit too excited" he said sheepishly. "It's ok, we all do it sometimes. So what are we riding first?" We went on too many roller coasters to count. We had loads of fun and didn't even realize how late it was getting. We checked the time and it was 5:00! "What should we do?" Harry asked. Then they all walked off and huddled, whispering to each other and leaving me behind. I waited a few moments but slowly grew frustrated. " I'm right here you know." I exclaimed, getting angrier. "We have a plan. You're coming to have movie night with us at our flat. How does that sound?" Liam asked. The anger that was there disappeared fast. I shrieked inside but didn't dare let them hear me. "Sounds ok with me, let's get going then shall we?" We got back into the van, this time me sitting next to Niall. I was slightly tired from all the running around we did and rested my head on his shoulder. He didn't shrug it off, rather he whispered " Rest, I'll wake you up when we get there."

I woke up to Niall shaking me. "Are we there yet?" I asked. "Ya, here I'll help you out." He said, kindly helping me out of the car. This time he didn't let go of my hand. We got in the house and I gasped. It was beautifully designed. The boys led the way into the home theater. I was still amazed at the beauty of the house, I just could not get over it. Niall patted an empty spot next to him and I sat down on the couch. "What movie should we watch?" Harry asked. "I'm ok with anything" I answered. "Toy Story!" Liam said. "No, let's watch a horror film" Louis said. I suddenly got scared. I hated horror films and I didn't need One Direction to see me scared at a movie. Louis practically begged until everyone gave in. Niall got up to make some popcorn and came back with a steaming bowl. He whispered quietly, "If there are any scary parts I'll protect you" I blushed at the sweet gesture. The movie continued until I felt my eyes growing heavy. I fell asleep.

"Shhhhh, don't wake them up." I heard a voice but was too tired to open my eyes. "Awww, there soooo cute. This is going to look great on instagram." I opened my eyes to see Louis and Liam standing here, taking pictures of me. I turned my head. Niall's arm was around me. I grabbed my phone and went to their Instagram account. Louis posted a picture of Niall and I sleeping on the coach and captioned it, " Don't they make a cute couple? ;) " "Oh my god, how could you do this Lou?" I said, getting really nervous. "Calm down Ally, don't act like you don't like it." I looked back at the picture and smiled. I couldn't deny that is wasn't cute. I swear that boy knew me really well considering that we just met. I couldn't let them know how I really felt about the picture. Niall woke up. "Good morning lads, morning Ally." I got up and went on to find their kitchen so I could cook some breakfast. I found bacon and eggs in the fridge and started preparing breakfast. In 20 minutes I called all the boys to the kitchen. They all stuffed their plates high but no one beat Niall. They ate quickly. We all went to the living room and chilled. I went on Instagram and saw the picture. I couldn't resist liking it. We just hung around the house that day because we didn't feel like doing much and the boys didn't go back on tour for a few months. "Hey Ally?" Niall asked. "Ya, whatsup?" I wondered. "Can I talk to you upstairs?" Niall led me upstairs to his room. I sat down next to him on his bed. He breathed in deeply and I grew anxious. "Are you ok? What's going on?" I asked. "I have to tell you something" Niall said.