Stupid People Quotes

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Scott Adams

The real war is not between the West and the East. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

I'm not sure if you can blame everything on the American way of life, but the United States are big. So, if you have a lot of people there, the percentage of stupid people is bound to be higher.

Stephen Malkmus

Stupid people do make me lose my temper and most people are stupid, fortunately for me. It's made it easier for me to make a living.

Albert Gubay

Racist people are few, in the minority. But you can do nothing to change them. You can talk, you can do what you want, but you can't do anything because they are just stupid people.

Mario Balotelli

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

-Albert Einstein

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.

-Bertrand Russell

Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.

-Confucius

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

Success in almost any field depends more on energy and drive than it does on intelligence. This explains why we have so many stupid leaders.

-Sloan Wilson

A stupid child is ruin to a father, and a wife’s quarreling is a continual dripping of rain.

-The Bible: Hebrew, Proverbs 19:13

'Stupid as a man,' say the women: 'cowardly as a woman,' say the men. Stupidity in a woman is unwomanly.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naïve forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.

-Thomas Szasz

When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty.

-George Bernard Shaw

To be stupid and selfish and to have good health are the three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, the others are useless.

-Gustave Flaubert

Sure the people are stupid: the human race is stupid. Sure Congress is an inefficient instrument of government. But the people are not stupid enough to abandon representative government for any other kind, including government by the guy who knows.

-Bernard Devoto

There is no cure for stupid wives and willful children.

-Chinese proverb

A clever wife often sleeps with a stupid husband.

-Chinese proverb

Unless one pretends to be stupid and deaf, it is difficult to be a mother-in-law or father-in-law.

-Chinese proverb

The ugly and the stupid have the best of it in this world. They can sit at their ease and gape at the play. If they know nothing of victory, they are at least spared the knowledge of defeat.

-Oscar Wilde

You even called me stupid in your verse, and I’m almost agreeing, for where stupidity is involved, you are quite an expert, friend.

-Franz Grillparzer