Tyler shook his head, "N-no, I've never really been one to listen to music."

Josh raised his eyebrows in disbelief, "dude, music is awesome!" Tyler blushed and josh chuckled, "I'll have to show you some of my CD's sometime."

Tyler smile with a nod, "ya."

It didn't take to long before they reached the lake. Fortunately, no one else was there. The boys rushed out and ran to the edge of the lake. Tyler and Josh fell behind, talking their time. Tyler squinted at the setting sun. Josh chuckled and pulled out an extra pair of sunglasses, "here."

Tyler snorted, "do you always keep an extra pair."

Josh let out a laugh and shrugged, "hey, always be prepared."

Tyler nodded, "true." Josh grinned, "I even own a fanny pack."

Tyler tilted his head back and let out a laugh, "oh my god, those are so lame."

Josh laughed and nudged Tyler, "hey! Watch, one day your gonna end up needing one."

Tyler shrugged, "maybe. Then we could be lame together."

"Totally."

Pete called for the two, "hurry your asses over here! Ryan brought his Polaroid!"

The two smiled at each other before racing each other over to the group. Josh beat Tyler by a mile. Tyler grinned once he reached them, "damn, your fast."

Josh grinned back, "I know."

Brendon tugged at the boys sleeves, "hurry up, Ryan's gonna snap a pic."

Tyler and josh got in the middle of the boys, posing for the camera. Tyler hesitantly smiled. He couldn't remember the last time he smiled for a picture. A click was heard followed by a flash. Ryan quickly took it out and shook it.

Ryan turned around and held the camera higher to get him in too. He snapped the picture and took it out, shaking it.

The boys gathered around to watch as the photos faded in. Brendon pointed to Tyler, "you look so adorable with a smile!"

Tyler blushed and shook his head, "n-no, it's not that good."

Josh scoffed, "whatever, dude-Pete, what the fuck were you doing?"

Pete let out a boisterous laugh as he pointed to himself in the photo. He had a huge shit eating grin with his eyelids half closed. The boys laughed at the photos before settling down on the sand.

Ryan snorted, "you look drunk."

Dallon bounced his eyebrows as he raised a beer bottle, "anyone up for some booze?"

They all cheered, except for Tyler. Dallon began passing out the beers. When he pointed one to Tyler, he shook his head, "o-oh, I've never had one."

Josh's shrugged, "it's ok, you can share mine. You can try it first."

Tyler smiled with his lips, "ok."

Josh opened it with his teeth and Patrick rolled his eyes, "I honestly don't know how you do that. Last time I tried I chipped my tooth."