Part 11

You woke up with Bucky’s arm around your waist and you turned around to look at him. He was still sleeping peacefully. You smiled remembering last night and moved a lock of hair from his face. “Good morning.” He mumbled with his eyes still closed. “Good morning Barnes.” You said making him look at you. His piercing blue eyes meeting yours while he pulled you closer kissing your lips. “Can we just stay here all day?” he asked you. “I wish. But the world need us I guess.” You said. “Steve can handle it. We have more interesting things to do.” He said and kissed you again. “Is that your true self showing?” You asked him raising your eyebrow. “Maybe.” He answered. “Save it for later. They’re probably looking for us.” You said leaving the bed going to the bathroom only wearing Bucky’s shirt. He followed you hugging you from behind. “Are we going to tell them about us?” he asked kissing your neck. “I don’t know. I’m afraid that Fury will be not so happy about it. That’s why he sent me to Germany. To stay away from you.” You said. “Really? That’s why you left?” He said. “Yes. But it doesn’t matter anymore. I’m not leaving you ever again.” You said and smiled.

“Bucky are you alright?” You both heard Steve asking from the door. “Oh shit.” You said and covered your mouth. “Wait here.” Bucky said. “Hey Steve! I’m fine. I just overslept.” You heard Bucky saying to him. “Did you saw (Y/N)? I can’t find her anywhere.” Steve said. “(Y/N)? No. Of course not.” Bucky answered. “Well Fury wants to talk with both of you. But don’t worry I don’t think it’s something bad.” Steve said. “Okay. If I see (Y/N) I’ll tell her.” “Thanks pal.” Steve said and left. “Is he gone already?” you asked leaving the bathroom. “Yes.” Bucky said and you couldn’t stop laughing. “What?” he asked you. “You’re a terrible  liar!” you said still laughing. “No I’m not.” He said and you kissed his lips quickly. “You’re cute and I have to go now.” You said grabbing your clothes from the floor. “And I need breakfast.” He said. “Me too. I’m starving!” you said. “Coffee and pancakes maybe?” he asked you caressing your cheek. “That would be perfect.” You said and smiled.