Part 3

You woke up and went to the kitchen for a glass of water when you found Bucky there. “Jesus! Barnes you scared me!” you yelled. It was a little bit dark but you saw his eyes on you. “Sorry it wasn’t my intention.” He said. “It’s okay. What are you doing here?” you asked sitting in the chair in front of him. “Writing. Every night I wrote down on this notebook everything I remembered during the day. It’s part of my recovery and just in case that I lost my memories again.” He said and looked at you then turned his eyes to his notebook. “I’m sorry that you have to go through this.” You said. “Thanks.” He said and kept writing. “What do you remember?” you asked. “Well just little pieces of things that happened. Mostly me and Steve, Brooklyn. Once we went to Coney Island. It was fun.” He said and his lips turned into a little smile.

“Tell me about it.” You said. “I don’t remember much. But I was happy. He was happy too. Sometimes for me it’s like see someone else’s life from outside (Y/N). When I remember the man I used to be back then. I’m not that man anymore.” He said and took a deep breath. “If you need someone to talk I’m here for you Bucky.” You said caressing his right hand. He looked at you and laughed. “Why is that so funny?” you asked him raising your eyebrow. “It’s the first time that you didn’t called me Barnes.” He said and smiled. “Don’t get too excited about it. I’m just starting to like you a little bit. Goodnight.” You said before leaving the kitchen. But he was smiling.