17 years later

Mia has growth with a long blonde curly hair thin little bronze skin with the uniform,she is working in the bakery of the town started to work since she was 16 now that she is 20 tries to do her best to work hard for her family it was a fresh morning once again in her home she was making breakfast for everyone some scrambled eggs,sausage and toasted bread with butter she set up the plates and called everyone.
Mia:"Guys breakfast is ready!"
Mia's mom and dad comes down to sit on the table their names was Matilda and Michael.
Matilda:"Oh honey it is so nice of you to make us breakfast today!"
Mia:"It is not nothing mom and besides I have few minutes go to work."
Michael:"Our working princess growing up so fast we are so proud of you how do you involved all these years."
Mia:"Thank you guys you are the best!... Where's Katricia? Her food is gonna get cold."
Matilda:"She is still upstairs in her room."
Michael:"Hasn't come out yet"
Mia:"Did you tell her that the breakfast is ready?"
Matilda: "We did come to the door knock it and she said be out in a minute."
Mia:"I am going upstairs to make sure that she is alright be right back."
Mia went upstairs to knock on her bedroom door to tell her about the breakfast.
Katricia:"Oh yeah i will be out in a second!"
Mia:"Kat can i come in,please?"
Mia opens the door to see her room with the wooded walls,bed white and pink with stars vines hanging from the corner of the ceiling and a medium window she was in the bed sitting there with black kitty pijama staring at her.
Katricia:"Hey sis"
Mia:"Kat what's wrong?...I called you to come for breakfast your food is going to be cold and you will be late for school."
Katricia:"I don't want go to school I wanna stay here."
Mia:"But why you don't want go to the school?... You don't like it?"
Katricia:"I do like it but everyone is just stare at me and makes me uncomfortable."
Mia just has a memory that is remembering then when she was 15 and Katricia was 10 years old she could see how was making her room like she has it now,went outside swinging on the swing practicing her magic and every night she went to the bedroom to make her stars bright,from that moment and on she never talks to anybody about it,their parents were very proud cause Katricia was a straight A's student but Mia concern was that she didn't have to hang and talk to lately.
Mia: "Well Kat I am your sister and sometimes people don't see you from the inside but the outside of you express yourself with the world maybe they understand you completely but if some reason someone tries to hurt you I will be there wherever you need me just like I have been keeping my promise to not everyone about your special powers you were born."
Katricia hugs Mia
Katricia:"Thank you sis!...I love you!"
Mia:"You're welcome if need anymore sister talk you can always ask alright?"
Katricia:"Yes I will!"
Mia: "Now let's get some breakfast before it gets cold so you can be ready for school."