The Visitor

One day, yet another visitor came, but surprisingly this visitor stayed for a while.

"Hello, I was wondering if you knew where Willow was?" The visitor asked.

"Oh, its to the right and go straight," Mycena said with a hint of tiredness in their voice.

Mycena didn't notice the beauty of the visitor at first.

"Oh sorry!! I should of introduced myself! My name is Cinnabarinus, but you can call me Cinna!" Cinna smiled sweetly.

Mycena looked up at Cinna to see what she calls a goddess.

"O-Oh greetings, Cinnabarinus-"

"You can call me Cinna if you want," She interrupted.

"Sorry!" Mycena stuttered.

"That's alright!" Cinna giggled at the flustered Mycena.

There was a shared moment of silence between the two.

"Aren't you going to leave now?" Indusiatus asked.

"Do you want me to go because I can leave if you want.." Cinna said, walking towards the door.

"No, no, no, please stay!! I'm so lonely!!" Mycena accidentally begged.

Cinna had a surprised look on her face.

"Hmm.. I guess I have time.."

The two spent the whole day together getting to know each other.

Mycena showed Cinna many of the potions and showed Cinna how to make these many potions.

"Today was fun.." Cinna smiled at the happy Mycena.

"Heh, yeah.. Hey, can i have your address?" Mycena asked Cinna.

"Oh sure!" She wrote down her address. "I'll see you around!" Cinna walked out, but then walked back in.

"Oh, I forgot! Where's the way to Willow?' Cinna asked.

"You just go straight until you see it," That was the first time they said that in a happy voice.

"Okay! Thank you very much! Bye!" Cinna finally left. Just like that, the vibe of happiness went away.

They already started to write a letter to her.

They got out some papyrus paper, ink, and a quill.

The letter said,

"Dearest, Phallus Cinnabarinus,"

They couldn't think up of any topics on the top of her head so she just left the letter on her desk.

She started to fall asleep until there was a knock at the door.