Elliot nodded slowly, looking confused, “Okay, why did you sleep here?”

I shrugged, “I can’t remember, I must have just fallen asleep down here because I was so tired after last night.”

He nodded, as if accepting that as a valid answer, “Go upstairs and get some sleep, you must be knackered after last night,” Elliot said, yawning, “I know I still am.”

Nodding, I stood up and went upstairs, looking back to see if the rose was anywhere in sight, my shoulders slumped when I didn’t see it.

I turned around and continued up the stairs, praying that it was still somewhere downstairs.

***************************************

ELLIOTS POV

I watched Skye climb the stairs and disappear out of sight, when she was gone, I pulled out the small red rose that she had been holding when I found her and read over the note that had been attached to it. I felt slightly guilty for doing it, but I knew Skye wouldn’t tell me otherwise.

Running a hand through my hair, I put the rose down and stared at it in confusion, who the hell was ‘B?’

Then I finally realised who it was from.

 Blake Reynolds was back.

*****************************************

(STILL IN ELLIOT’S POV)

I stormed into the kitchen where Aaron, Marcus and Jake were all sitting.

“He’s back,” I said, dropping the flower onto the table in front of them.

Aaron frowned, “Whose back?”

I gritted my teeth, why did I have to get given the world’s stupidest family ever?

Grinning, Jake picked up the rose, “Has Ellie got himself a girlfriend?”

I scowled at him; Jake was definitely the stupidest member of the family. He probably even wasn’t a Moreno. When I was younger I had tried to convince my family on many occasions that Jake had been switched at the hospital with another baby or that Jake was an alien from out of space. Sometimes I wished they had believed me and not laughed in my face. “No, and don’t call me that!”

Jake read the note and the grin immediately fell off his face as he processed the words and realised who it was from, “Is this from...?”

I nodded, “It’s him, I’m sure it is.”

Aaron and Marcus exchanged baffled looks, clearly not understanding what we were talking about since none of them had read the note. Silently, Jake handed Aaron the rose along with the note and I watched both him and Marcus read it.

Marcus stood up, his fists clenched, “That idiots messing with our sister again.”

Aaron pulled Marcus back down, “Are you sure it’s him?” He asked.

I nodded, “Who else could it be?”

“Anyone,” Marcus spat, “Anyone but him.”

“It’s him, it has to be,” I said, wishing that Marcus was right and that it was in fact, anyone but Blake.

“What are we going to do?” Jake asked.

“Call Mac,” I instructed, Jake took out his Iphone and dialled Mac’s number, before handing me his phone.

“Hey,” I bored voice said from the other end of the line, obviously Mac.

“Mac, I need you to do something for me,” I ordered.