Fighting

Y/N pov

"Don't!" Justin raised his voice after seeing me pick up the shattered glass on the floor,that was one a vase.

Moved over to pick up the lamp Justin tried to throw at me but missed. I started to cry knowing that he is probably going to leave me.

After we cleaned up the mess. I went to the bathroom to to wash my face. When I left the bathroom is saw Justin  packing his things in a suitcase.

"W-wait what are you doing?"I said pointing at the suitcase.

"Y/N I-i'm so sorry but I am leaving you I'm so sorry I get keep on doing this. We can't keep on having arguments and then after a while it turns out to be fighting. It hurts me to know that I am slowly killing the person I love. I-i just can't." He explained to me.

I looked at him and saw his Red and puffy eyes this happen because of me. All of it was because of me.

"Justin I don't want you to go but y-your right."

"But just promise me one thing." He looked up from the ground.

"And what is that?" He asked still with sorrow in his voice.

"Promise me you won't stop loving me  and maybe in the future we could meet again?" I asked nervously.

"I promise." He came closer to me and kissed me for the last time before leaving me.