chapter 2

when (y/n) and jeice were at home watching tv jeice put his hand on (y/n)'s big swollen tummy all that (y/n) could do was laugh. "i can't wait to see the little guy" said jeice "who said its gonna be a boy? i think its a girl" said (y/n) so later (y/n) and jeice were fighting about the gender of the baby "well at least were gonna find out the baby's gender tomorrow" said (y/n) "yeah hey i know how about we do a bet" said jeice "ok" said (y/n) "if its a boy you have to pay me 20 dollars" said jeice "if its a girl you owe me ice cream" said (y/n) "deal" said jeice then (y/n) shook hands and went to bed. the next morning (y/n) and jeice got ready to find out the baby's gender so (y/n) and jeice went to their car and drove to the hospital. once they were at the hospital the went up to the nurse "hello what do you need?" said the nurse "hi were here to find out the baby's gender" said (y/n) "oh ok pleas come with me" said the nurse then (y/n) and jeice followed the nurse to a room. "pleas wait so i can get the things" then the nurse left "are you ready to lose this bet (y/n)" said jeice "nope but are you?" said (y/n) laughing then the nurse came in "hello are you Ms.(l/n)" said the nurse "yes i am" said (y/n) "ok now don worry i'm gonna put this cream on your tummy" said the nurse then she put the cold cream on your stomach then the tv came on "(y/n) are you ok" said jeice "yeah i'm fine" said (y/n) the nurse was shock about what she saw "(y/n) jeice i got good news!" said the nurse "what is it" said (y/n) "you are having twins!" said the nurse "TWINS OMG (Y/N) WERE HAVING TWINS!!" said jeice "yep a boy and a girl" said the nurse "i'm so happy but wait jeice we need to go to the baby store" said (y/n) "oh yeah well we can go after this" said jeice. when ya'll left the hospital ya'll went to the baby store and got a lot of things like 2 cribs, 2 strollers every thing then went home. jeice said he would make the cribs you said ok then went to ya'lls room jeice was finished the cribs then plopped into the bed "hey jeice" said (y/n) "yeah? love" said jeice "i want ice cream can you give me (favorite flavor) ice cream pleas" said (y/n) "ok" said jeice then went to get you ice cream. then came back to give you ice cream "love you (y/n)" said jeice "love you too!" said (y/n) then (y/n) and jeice kissed good night and fell asleep.