[20] fall out

HANNAH OPENED the door for Chrissy and let her inside the house

HANNAH OPENED the door for Chrissy and let her inside the house. There was kind of an awkward silence, Chrissy just wanted to know why Hannah needed her so she could see Jeff.

They both sat on Hannah's bed, Hannah was fiddling with her hands. "I saw you with Jessica, today." Hannah mumbled looking up at Chrissy, who rolled her eyes. "Is this why you called me here? To scold me for hanging out with your ex-best friend?" Chrissy was
frustrated. "Maybe! I don't know. I've realized lately that all your friends have hurt me in a million ways." Chrissy scoffed.

"What would you like me to do about that Hannah? I've let you cry on my shoulder every time you needed me, what more could you want?" "To not be friends with them." Hannah shouted, regretting it once she said it. She was hurt. Hurt that Chrissy was close with the few people that had hurt Hannah, Hannah was also pissed the Chrissy was even near Bryce.

"If you were my 'friend' Hannah," Chrissy began using air quotations with her fingers, "you wouldn't care who my other friends are! I've spent more time with you than I have with them, more time with you then I've spent with my own twin brother! I was there when Justin leaked that picture of you and when the poem was passed around that you wrote! I've been friends with them longer and they don't care who I'm friends with." Chrissy was near tears, she didn't know why, maybe it was because she was losing her best friend and was possibly later on losing her boyfriend.

"You don't know what they've done." Hannah said standing up from the bed. So did Chrissy picking up her bag as well. "Then tell me Hannah! Tell me why I shouldn't be friends with them." "I don't want to ruin your friendship with them!" A tear escaped Hannah's eye, she didn't want Chrissy near them people, not after all the damage they'd done to her.

"God Hannah! All I've ever done is pick you over them! I didn't listen to the rumors spread about you, maybe they were true, maybe you are a slut but I don't care because I'm your fucking friend!" Hannah shook her head. "I don't think we should be friends if you think them people are good for you." "Why?"

Because it's the boy that stole your virginity.
The guy that let his friend see a naked picture of you.
The boys who got you arrested.
The guy that got you on drugs.
The guy that raped you.
The people that have permanently damaged me.

Hannah wanted to say all these things but they wouldn't come out, she just shook her head, more tears falling.
"You know what Hannah? Fuck you, I don't need you."

Chrissy felt like such a bitch, but Hannah put her in a difficult situation, trying to make her chose between her friends and her.

______________________

A/N: and Chrissy...welcome to your tape.

VOTE
&
COMMENT

it means a lot
❤️