chapter 2: grumpy medics

ok so maybe aggravating my trainer wasn't a good idea. especially if it turns into a real fight and I have to dodge bullets and items flying towards my head. yah, not the best idea.

" stop running! " he growled as I ran away from the bullets and hid behind a crate.

" uh I vould rather not stop " I called back as I pelted into another spot of cover. the shooting stopped and I was pulled up over the crate I was behind and was flung into the wall. it wasn't a graceful landing but how could it have been.

" and vhats vhere you screw up " I snarl as I charge at him and jump, giving him a hefty kick to the jaw causing him to fall to the ground where I pin him down. I take his gun off of him and point it at his head.

" so, voht vos that about a few seconds? " I asked smirking down at him. he glared back at me and I held out my other hand to him to help him up. he growled and hit my hand away as he got up. I handed him his gun and he snatched it away and stormed off.

there was an awkward silence before harper ran up to me and glomped me.

" that was so awesome! " he grinned as I rolled my eyes, and he's supposed to be older than me.

" vhat vos not 'awesome' vaht vos tough " I looked at him as he chuckled and pat me on the back.

" well I feel sorry for you, because I think you're stuck with him " he snickered as I groaned.

" oh joy " I hissed as I hit harper on the helmet again with my rifle. that I did not use. he dragged me over to the group of men who watched the fight. they all looked at me like I was some kind of alien.

" alisa this is my trainer, bee. and my friend brodey " harper gestured to two of the men and I nodded at them. I glanced over my shoulder to see major lennox, optimus and ratchet watching me curiously. I shrugged it off and looked back to the guys who were chatting about the fight. I heard foot steps and then someone swiveled me round, the other soldiers went quiet AGAIN.

" alisa I don't suggest fighting your superiors again or you will be kicked off team prime " lennox snarled, he expected me to talk back but all I did was stand at attention and nod.

" yes sir " I replied bluntly. he glared at me for a few more seconds then walked of and I turned back to the soldiers.

" what's his problem? " harper asked a bit too loud and the major glared our way. I looked at harper and shrugged. harper reached for my arm and lifted it. he looked at me shocked then started dragging me.

" v- voht are you doing?! " I growled as he dragged me further away. what is up with this guy?

" he shot you! " he replied angrily and I rolled my eyes. I snatched my arm away and inspected it. I snorted. it wasn't even that bad.

" really? it isn't even vhat bad! " I say to him as I get my knife out of my belt. he stared in awe as I plunged it into the wound and moved it around. after a while the bullet popped out and fell to the floor.

" vallah " I grin at him as I wrap my arm in the bandages I used on my hands.

" you are one crazy Russian " he shook his head at me and I smirked at him.

" aren't ve all? " I reply. he snickers then looks at me again.

" you still need to get it looked at " he grinned, I groaned and followed him as he led me to ratchet. lets hope he the grumpy type.

" uh...ratchet, sir " harper asked as the medic turned around slowly and glared at him. I had to stop myself from laughing as harper cowered away from the man. the medic slowly picked up a wrench and pointed it at harper.

" what?! " he snarled. harper whimpered and pointed over to me where I was standing at attention with a straight face. the medic walked up to me and pointed the wrench at me.

" why are you here?! " he hissed as he waved the wrench in my face. definitely the grumpy type.

" harper insists on getting vou to check my vound, sir " I reply calmly as the medic turns even more red with anger? I guess we caught him at a bad time. he turned and threw the wrench at harpers head knocking him out. he slowly turned back to me and gave me an icy glare.

" arm " he ordered so I held out my arm. he snatched it and unwrapped the bandages. he looked at the wound then back to me.

" did you remove the bullet? " he asked angrily. I nodded and he pushed me onto the medical bed.

" stay " he ordered again and ran off. ok that wasn't weird at all. harper started to stir but I decided to pick the pick the wrench up and throw it at him again. it hit with a satisfying 'thump' and the soldier flopped back down. yay quiet tim-

" she's in here " I could hear ratchet mutter. the door flung open and in walked optimus, the medic and hide. great. ratchet crossed his arms and looked at hide.

" see what you did? " he growled. I sat there awkwardly as the soldiers started to argue. I was sitting upright and staring directly at hide and ratchet.

" enough! hide, apologise " optimus ordered. hide growled then walked up to me so he was towering above me. I looked up at him and he glared back.

" are you ok? " he grunted the question then looked back at the others.

" yes, sir " I replied calmly. he glared at ratchet and he glared back.

" do you believe you need medical treatment for your injury? " he asked. I broke eye contact and stared at the wall.

" no sir " I replied stiffly as he came closer. he lifted my arm and looked at the injury. he let out a sigh and ruffled my hair.

" sorry kiddo " he huffed. I flinched at the last part and he seemed to notice, they all did. he walked out along with optimus and I stood up. ratchet handed me a few bandages and disinfectants and I left with a rather confused harper.

" come on harps, lets get ya to a bed " I said to him. he nodded and we went to our quarters. I helped him into his bed and left to go to my own. I walked in and locked the door. I got ready for bed and flopped down with my diary.

" dear diary...."