Gotta Be You - A One Direction Fanfiction (Intro)

I couldn't believe out of all the girls in the world that drool and fan-girl over One Direction, I was the lucky one to be offered the opportunity of a lifetime; to be the sixth member of the boy band singing sensations. It's all very surreal, really. And completely unexpected. I can't even begin to explain in detail all the experiences I went through thus far, but I can tell you benefits that's come from this. First, I was able to live out my dream, Second, I was able to share the glory with these 5 incredible boys, and Third, I gained 5 of the best friends I could ever ask for. But just as everything seemed so perfect and went smooth sailing, my depression got the best of me once again. The boys don't know about that, and they never will. You see, I have clinical depression due to a really rough past. I cut, burn, take anti-depressants everyday and night..basically, my life is a mess and so am I. The only thing that got me through the pain were the boys. Their presence, their music, their EXISTENCE gave me the strength i needed to get through my lonely nights. And just when I thought my life was perfect..all hell broke loose when I least expected..