Esme walked over to Bella and I first.

"Glad you're here, we need an umpire,"

"She thinks we cheat. " Emmett said.

", oh I know you cheat. Just call em how you see em Bella."

"I'm just gonna watch. " I said shyly before sitting down in the grass.

The game started and Rose was up first. She hit it and it made a booming sound. Now I know why they need a thunder storm. She was almost home until Esme caught the ball and Bella said that she was out. Rose glared at Bella then came over to me.

"Hey. Don't be upset. You'll get it next round I bet. " I said with sincerity.

She smiled at me before putting an arm around my shoulder and spoke.

"I guess. You know even though you're human, I think at least, You're a great person. "

I smiled then the comment hit me.

"Umm Rose? Why did Alice say that I had no scent the other day? I mean doesn't everyone even you guys have a scent?"

She thought for a second then replied.

"Pretty much everyone does. Some like your sister have a more powerful scent. Others have scents that are repulsive like ours to other species, besides to humans anyways. Yet you, you have zero scent. You don't smell like blood or flowers or anything. Not even the soap you use in the shower. It's like you're a blank sleight. But that can be a good thing. Since you have no smell we all can be around you without hesitation. "

"Oh. Cool. "

That's when we both hopped up to the sound of Alice yelling to Stop. Everyone gathers and gets together. Rose and Emmett put me behind them while Edward puts Bella behind him.

That's when three figures emerge from the trees. Holy shit I thought. I began to shake which I guess Emmett felt on his back since he bent down to me.

"You okay?" He whispered.

"Not really. I had a nightmare a while ago. They tried to kill me. It was them. 100% sure of it. " I whispered back before he straighten up again. This time he and Rose grabbed my hands and rubbed them comfortingly.

The dark man spoke first.

"I think this belongs to you. " he said as he tosses the ball to Carlisle.

"I am Laurent. And this is Victoria and James,"

"I'm Carlisle and this is my family. I'm afraid your hunting activities have caused something of a mess for us. "

"Our apologizes. We don't know the land had been claimed. "

"We live in a permanent residence near by. "

"Well we won't be a problem anymore. We were just passing through. "

"The humans were tracking us but we led them east. You should be safe. " Victoria said.

"Excellent"

"So. Could you use three more players?"

"Sure. A few of us were just leaving anyways. "

They joked a little before Edward took me and Bella by the arms and turned to go to the jeep. But just then the wind swept through and blew in our direction. James sniffed the air then smirked.

"You brought a snack. "

That's when hell broke out and the Cullen's stood protectively in front of us and they stood towards us. Then there was this unknown feeling in my gut that said strictly 'protect and eliminate threat' that's an odd feeling.

"The girls are with us. I think it's best if you leave. "

"I now see that the game is over. We'll go now. James!"

And with that they left. Rose and Emmett check me quickly before Edward pulls us to the jeep and speeds off. We get to the house and I rush after an acting Bella and Edward. They put on their little show as I quickly pack a duffle bag then go downstairs. I get there and hear Bella say the same words mom said before she left. I walked up to dad and hugged him before I spoke.

"I'm going with her so she gets to at least a hotel safely. But I'm gonna try to convince her to come back. She's hurt dad and hurt people normally don't make to best decisions. I'll call you when we get somewhere. I love you , remember that. "

"I love you too kiddo. "

And like that I was out of the house and back in Bella's truck. She was driving when she was booted to the middle seat by Edward. There was a thud in the bed which caused me to flinch and whimper before Edward reassured it was just Emmett.

We got to their house and went to the garage full of cars. Everyone was talking and rushing around. I was starting to get dizzy. Alice and Jasper volunteered to drive us both away from Forks so James wouldn't follow.

"Esme, Rosalie could you put this coats on. It will give off Bella's scent. " Edward said.

"Why? What is she to me?" Rose said.

"She's with Edward. She's part of the family now. Plus she's Katie's sister and Katie's in trouble here too" Carlisle said. The last part got to her as she quickly put on the jacket.

Edward walked over to Bella's side of the car and had a cute little moment while Em and Rose leaned over to me.

"You'll be safe with Alice. When this is done you can go home ok?" Rose said.

"Ok. But please for the love of god, please be careful. You two are like having another older brother and sister around. "

They both laugh lightly before nodding and then Alice sped off and out of Forks.