The class erupted in noises once again. Some were excited, some were doomed but I groaned. I knew this was going to a bad feeling.

xxx

Curse the teachers.

That was what I thought for inventing this day. Why would we have to wear a unicolor for this day? This wasn't even Korea in the first place. It wasn't like all of the students had partners of their own.

Well, except me. Only they had no ideas about it.

The event said you could give the flowers to your partner secretly. That was what I intended to do.

The problem was how was I going to do that? The class was cancelled for the half of the day. Was that even lucky? For us, it was. Maybe. We could practice all day.

I could do that.

"Happy Rose Day!"

I could hear the others shrieking from the fence. Girls and boys were standing behind it. I looked around me and saw my teammates. Tezuka-buchou was denying the roses from the girl. Oishi-senpai was blushing as he received the flowers from a girl. I didn't remember her name but senpai surprised me and everyone else. He returned the gesture by giving his own bouquet to her.

They were a couple? That surprised the court indeed.

Another commotion caught my attention to my right. Kaidoh-senpai and Okasada-san, or, was that her name, just exchanged flowers.

"Congrats mamushi!" Momoshiro-senpai elbowed him, "You are not single anymore!"

"Fssssh!" He turned away from the crowd, blushing, "Contrast to you unfortunately."

"Hey! I just greeted you, you idiot!" Momoshiro retorted.

"What did you say?"

"Senpai-tachi! Stop it, you two!" Ryuzaki's best friend stepped in the middle and pushed them apart, "S-senpai gave me flowers because... because..."

"HE LIKES YOU!" The crowd shouted making the two of them blush. They both looked at each other and then to their exchanged flowers and blushed again.

"URUSAI!" The both of them shouted at the same time. Kaidoh-senpai looked at her and without warning, he grabbed one of her hands and pulled her away.

"Someone's got a girlfriend." Kikumaru-senpai teased which was followed by the others.

"Ryuzaki-san!"

My ears twitched when a certain guy called her. My eyes narrowed when I saw him giving a bouquet of roses to Ryuzaki.

"Please accept my flowers."

Senpai-tachi teased her. She was blushing as her eyes darted everywhere but the boy.

"A-anou, I..." She started as she didn't know what to say. I could see her biting her lower lip before she could form her own words, "G-gomen ne, I cannot accept them."

The boy was rather shocked when he heard that from her, "Oh, do you have someone then?"

Her face flushed even more. It intensified when senpai-tachi teased her. I frowned when she closed her eyes shut and nodded slowly.

"I see, he must be a lucky guy then." I swore that I could sense disappointment in his tone but he was right, the guy was lucky. I couldn't stop smirking at that.

"Enjoying the scene, Echizen."

I turned my head slightly when I saw Fuji-senpai walked to my side, "Enjoying what?"