Chapter 12

Raven P.O.V

I kept starring at the t.v screen watching as how they gave an overview of Jeff's pass life before he became a killer. They talked about where he moved, the birthday party, the death of Randy and some other kids and they also talked about his brother Liu.

After starring at the t.v for like an hour I began to zone out. What brought me back was the sudden loud beeping of the t.v and snapped myself back to reality and paid attention to the news.

"This just in, we have spotted Jeff The Killer and he is now running down the block in plain sight drenched in blood"

As I stared at the screen I noticed the block they were following him from looked awfully familiar, that's when I realized he was a few blocks away and coming up fast... Can a human even run that fast?

I had to help him....... wait what?!?!

~Jeff's P.O.V~

O-Ok that last house.... bad idea!! Of all people I had to try and kill a person who use to be a former verteran!! That man had a gun pointed at me!

Now of course I killed him, he may be army strong but I'm insanely strong........ BIG difference.

However, unfortunately as I leave the house after yet another successful kill. I might have forgotten to check for cops.... I might not be the most careful person out there..

Not long after, I'm being chased by police cars and sirens and I have a helicopter right above me following me.

Talk about popperatzi.....

If I get caught again, I'm going to be put back in that Mental Asylum..... There is no fucking way I'm going back there, have you seen how those 'doctors' treat us "patients"?

Always injecting poinless drugs and always watching us as if you are some sort of experiment.... They don't help people! They make us go even crazier than what we already are!!!!

So overall, Jeff The Killer is NOT going back to a mantal asylum. So I'm going to Run. For. My. Life.

I started running at my in-human speed, which another thing.... I'm not exactly 'human' anymore. Living on blood from the victims you have to slotter on your own changes you more than you think plus living with the Slender Man for so long you develop some abilities of your own. I had soon goten far enough to slow down to the average running speed....... I kept running when I saw a girl that looked familiar starring at me motioning me towards her.....

Who is that?....... Wait... Raven?! I ran to her house!!.............

Nice one Jeffery Woods....

I slowed down to a jog and stopped when I was infront of her, Death she looked beautiful with the way her freakish eyes looked up at me..... wait what?

"Raven what are you-", before I could even finish she graved my heand and pulled me to her backyard without saying a word. The feeling of her hand in mine sent a warm feeling in my cheeks that I never felt before....

I kept starring at her but i realized I was kinda being a perv... I mean I'm not exactly a gentlemen either but I'm not a creepy perv

Snap out of it Jeff...... I growled to myself

"Jeff?!" I heard her whisper-yell as she opened her back door motioning for me to get in. Apparently I must had been lost in thought for obvious reasons....

I quickly ran in pulling her in as well shutting the door and locking it. I turned and looked at her, she looked surprised, not sure why though..... either it's the fact that I accidently pulled her in by wrapping my hand around her waist or the fact that she is helping a killer escape from the authorites or both, yeah probably both.