Entry I When He Fall IN Love (WHFIL)

Hope you love this story. The character of the story are all fictional and anything, name place or event that accidentally mirror's somebodies life thus not intended by the author.

Richard 25 was an actor, hearthrob, hunk and a good singer, his carrer seem to be falling and more and more much younger generation of new star are starting to rise

Geoffrey 19y/old rising star, ambitious, at his age he was at the peak of his carrer but he was still seeking for more and willing to take a big gamble for his carrer.

What if the falling and the rissing star meet will they share success and stardom or will they both fall and not be able to come back at the business they love. Will they help each other or they will discover something else....

******

Note: isa po itong yaoi story mean boy on boy relationship kaya kung di nyo gusto ang ganitong storya ngayon pa lang huwag n po ninyo ituloy ang pagbabasa. sa mga nakabasa na po eto yung former story ko nung kaka join ko pa lang sa wattpad na di ko na naituloy Star the Fall and The Rise ang tittle naka english po yung panimula chapter 1 at inedit ko po here itutuloy ko ang story pero ngayon pa lang sorry po kung mabagalan ung iba sa updates.. nagwowork na po kasi ako at talaga namang di ko na masyado mabibigyan nang oras ang online life.

inspired ang story sa my husband Lover ng GMA pero hindi po ganoon ang story.

naisipan ko itong ituloy dahil sa magandang story at nakaka aliw storya ni Chace&Bryce ng Thumping Heart ni MiaowShoten dito sa wattpad...

Sana po maibigan nyo

Ash