t h a n k s

Thanks to everyone who still reads this story, I'm still consistently getting notifications that people like and comment on this story and I want you guys to know that I read each and every one. I know I kind of abandoned this story and this account but I am still writing on my tumblr @ imaginesbykesia if you guys want to read what I've been up to lately. This series was the first thing I ever wrote like four years ago when I was in middle school and it's insane to me how many people have enjoyed it. The comments that I get continue to inspire me to write other stories and I don't know if I will ever pick this story up again but I'm so appreciative to everyone who's read it. I'm never going to delete this series (no matter how awful my writing was in the beginning) for sentimental reasons but also because I genuinely believe I might come back to it some day. I have abandoned this series multiple times in the past but it always managed to work it's way back into my heart. It's been over a year since I've updated so I'm not sure anyone will see this or care enough to go check out my other writing but I mostly just wanted to say thanks to all those who have taken time out of their lives to read this series I wrote forever ago.