clay jensen [2]

requested imagine for SaharLunaOffic

-Monty getting too touchy with Sahar making her uncomfortable till Clay saves the day-

I was only here stuck at this party because my best friend Jeff had 'asked' me oh so kindly to come here and have a good time

"Sahar you are going to Jessica Davis' party tonight whether you like it or not. I'll pick you up around 7 and by that I mean 9"

I couldn't even find Jeff, he's the only reason I'm here and maybe because of Clay, since I overheard Jeff asking Clay to come here tonight as well.

"Hey Sahar! What's good goregous?" A drunk Monty had appeared right in front of me
"Monty..for the last time I'm not gonna suck your non-existent dick, so if you'll excuse me-"
"Woah woah there, not so fast princess. I've let you go plenty of times before but not this time"

Monty had taken my hand in his as he quickly lead us to an empty hallway. I was trying so hard to get out of his iron grip off my hand, but he wouldn't budge. He had me pushed up against the wall, pinning my arms behind me with one hand, the other in between my thighs. He kissed down my jaw to my neck, searching desperately to find my sweet spot, but failing miserably.

I was squirming all over the place, not comfortable at all, I tried kneeing him where the sun don't shine but his hand didn't allow that to happen

"Fiesty I like it"

"Monty get the fuck off me, I swear once I'm free-"

"You'll do what? Huh? Get Jeff to beat me up? What's he gonna do?"

"He doesn't have to do anything because I can take care of you all by myself if you don't get your damn hands off of her"

I looked over to see how had saved me from this situation only to see Clay Jensen, the boy I had fallen head over heals for since 4th grade. He stood there with his jaw clenched, fists by his side, looking pissed as hell.

'Goddamn he looks sexy when mad' I thought in my head as I looked at him head to toe

Monty took his hands off of  me as he was about to walk towards Clay ready to fight, not till I held him back and slapped him clean across his face, kneeing him hard straight towards the balls, making him go to his knees and holding his crotch in pain.

Clay and I ran till we were outside, once we were we looked at each other for a second and behind us till we busted out laughing

"You know he probably isn't gonna have any babies after what you did to him. But he had it coming"

"Clay I'm glad you saved me back there, who knows what would've happened to me if you hadn't come, and for that thank you for saving my life and possibly my virginity"

I giggled as he chuckled while shaking his head, looking down

"Please like I would let anybody hurt the girl I love, I would do anything to keep you safe Sahar. This probably isn't the best place to confess, but I've loved you since 4th grade at Kat's birthday party"

I couldn't believe what he was saying. There isn't many chances where somebody's crush likes them back, so its weird to think that Clay likes me back!!

"Clay you don't know who long I have waited for you to say that, you don't know how many times I imagined this, I just can't believe you like me back! It's insane!"

I started to ramble, all Clay did was stare at me, biting his lip while smiling. He let me go on and on, he was okay with it, he loved hearing your voice and would listen to it any time.

I was still talking and all of a sudden, I feel two soft warm lips press against my own, I was shocked. I stood frozen not knowing what to do till I started to feel the person pull away, and that's when I wrapped my arms around the guy and kissed him back.

The kiss lasted for about a good 10 minutes till Jeff found us

"So Jensen finally grew the balls to get Sahar. Huh its funny cuz it seems that Monty lost his balls tonight"