justin foley + alex standall [1]

requested imagine for Kalie_JosephDun

-Kalie getting the tapes and learning soemthing new of the people she thought were innocent as puppies-

I'm laying down on my bed with my Walkman by my side, headphones plugged in. I was a little hesitant to listent to these tapes, I don't know where they came from, I don't know why I have them
"Hey it's Hannah. Hannah Baker-"
I jumped and pushed my headphones off, and looked at the Walkman that played a tape with Hannah's voice. Tears came to my eyes, I quickly blinked them away and put my headphones on to listen what the hell this means.

THE NEXT DAY

I was in pain, I listened to all 13 every single one of them, every side. I didn't want to believe any of the things that she said, but why would a dead girl lie? Hannah was my best friend along with Justin, Alex, Clay and Jessica. Well all of them can forget about being friends, all except for Clay, he didn't do anything wrong, he was just afraid to love her.

I was walking down the hallways to Communication Class, on the way there, Alex called out my name,
"Hey Kalie! Wait up!"
I only looked at him with utter disgust and walked faster to class, not wanting to be near him. But he caught up to me, pushing people out of his way of course
"Kalie what's wrong? I told you to wait up"
I didn't answer and kept walking, I didn't even want to breathe the same air as this asshole.
"Kalie answer me what's wrong?!"
"Alex just shut your mouth" I mumbled
"what? I can't hear you, Kalie just answer me goddamit!"
"I said shut up! God do you ever keep your mouth shut?!" I yelled and stormed off, glaring back at Alex.

He just stood there confused, not knowing what to do, trying to figure out what he did wrong. All he wanted to do is to ask you if you wanted to chill at Monet. Guess not...

DURING COMMUNICATION CLASS

I sat in my seat, arms crossed against my chest, glaring at the floor, Justin sat next to me, like always, staring at me, trying to figure out whats wrong. A couple minutes passed by and I saw a note slide against my desk, confused I looked up and saw Justin gesturing me to look at it.

I slowly opened it and the note read in sloppy handwriting
'hey u ok? seem kinda bumped out, wanna hang out at Monet and talk about it?'
I crumbled it up, stood up from my desk and threw it away. The rest of class Justin kept giving me notes and I just kept throwing them out.

Soon the bell rang and everyone was out except for Justin and I
"Hey Kalie, so about Monet, you wanna come? it'll only be us two"
"Why? So you can take me to the playground right after and make me go down the slide while you take pictures of me? Yeah no thanks"
"Kalie what are you-"
Justin cut himself off, realizing what I was saying
"You got the tapes.."
"How do you know about the them?"
"Everyone got them, everyone on those tapes got them, where are they now Kalie?"
"I'm gonna pass it on, like Hannah said to do, I'm gonna give it to Clay Jensen.."

hopefulky you liked it Kalie! I'll be sure to make pt 2 soon!