five

[ 70 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER- A/N: I KNOW IT MIGHT SEEM A LOT BUT IT'LL GIVE ME TIME TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER AND THE LAST CHAPTER GOT 105 VOTES AND 1.9K READS SO I KNOW IT CAN HAPPEN (-: ANYWAYS ONTO THE CHAPTER ]

I heard a person-a girl calling my name as Luke was thrusting into me. I recognised the voice and immediately pushed him off me causing him to fall on the floor with a thud.

"Fuck, your daughter is here. My best friend is here!" I panicked, yelling in a whisper tone as I looked at Luke, seeing he had the same panicked expression as myself.

I watched as he grabbed his clothes off the floor and hid under my bed, whilst I put on an oversized dirty t-shirt.

I slipped on a pair of panties noticing the doorknob began to turn and my eyes looked over to Luke seeing he was fully under my bed.

My hands quickly pushed the sheets more off the bed, so they could cover the space between the floor and my bed frame; Luke was then fully hidden.

The door, swings open and there stands Anne, my best friend whose father I was fucking, "hey didn't you hear me calling your name in the hallway?" her eyebrows furrow as the question leaves her mouth.

"No um, when I was taking a shower earlier, water had gotten in my ear so it's been hard to hear lately," I try my best to answer, as my shoulders shrug.

"Oh uh okay. Makes sense," she nods, "anywa- wait what's that?"

Shit, she's seen him. Fuck, fuck, she's going to hate me forever.

My mind goes into panic as she bends over but I soon realise she wasn't talking about her father who I had just fucked but yet the lingerie I had put on for him.

She picks up the material and her green eyes turn over to me, "why do you have this?" she questions me so innocently.

"I took it from my mom's room a while ago, back to when I was dating Nick," [A/N: nick robinson my baby] my answer comes out quick and I'm not exactly sure why because I was being truthful. I suppose it could be that I was nervous and scared shitless, that she could easily at any point find her father under my bed, naked.

She scrunches her nose up in disgust, "gross that's nasty. He was into that kinky stuff?"

"Yes and that 'kinky stuff' was not gross. Being kinky is fun, as long as you don't take the kinkiness too far," I chuckle and watch her eyes roll.

"Well I find it to be gross," she says with a distasteful look on her face.

"Says the one who probably sucks their teacher's cocks to get out of class early," a smirk places itself on my lips and her eyes widen. "I do not!" she screeches, defensively; cringing at the word cock.

"Yeah sure, miss innocent. Anyways Anne, what are you doing here? I thought we were hanging out tomorrow."

She frowns and sits on the bed, that had her father laying naked underneath it. "My dad, said he got called in for work today and so my mom went to surprise him and he wasn't there. She's really upset, I can tell even though she denies it."

I sigh nodding and sit, along beside her; my arm wraps itself around her, "I'm sor-"

She cuts me off, "I saw his car outside your house and I was hoping he was here, maybe talking to your mum or asking you when your dad comes back in town but he's obviously not here."

"O-oh yeah, he came by earlier. He didn't come in or anything, just parked his car here and walked off. I saw him through the living room window. I honestly don't know why he would park his car here," I look at her, making myself seem as if I was dumbfounded just like her.

"That's strange," she bites her lip, looking worried and I nod in agreement. "I'm scared because what if he's cheating."

I see she's on the verge of tears and my heart breaks a little because if only she knew, that yes her father was cheating but also the fact that he was cheating with her best friend. Her best friend that was 20 year's younger than him.

+

I AM SO SORRY THAT I TOOK FUCKING FOREVER TO UPDATE. I FEEL SO BAD, SCHOOL HAS JUST BEEN STRESSFUL AND I'VE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH FAKE FRIENDS WHO I AM NO LONGER INVOLVED WITH. THANK GOD. BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS SUCKY AND SHORT CHAPTER. I WILL SERIOUSLY TRY TO UPDATE WHEN I SAY IM GOING TO. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND IM REALLY HAPPY THAT YOU ALL LIKE THIS BOOK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 12.4K READS AHHHH. MUCH LOVE XX

[ NOT EDITED; WORD COUNT- 841 ]