Chapter 1- Sam...Oh Sam

Splinter's P.O.V

              I watched my sons play with their little sister on the floor of the living room. 

             It has been three years since we found her and she is now five years old. 

             All of her brothers love her to pieces and are very close and protective of Samantha, except Raphael. He gives her dirty looks and has spend no time with his sister whatsoever. It is worrying me that he has yet to adjust to having her as a member of the family.

                "Mikey, I killed you!" Samantha said.

               "Nu-uh! You shot my shell, not my shoulder!" He said. She frowned and moved her long brown hair out of her face. 

              "I wish I was a turtle like you guys! You have to cool shells and I want a bandana too!" She said. "I really wanna start training with you guys!" She complained. She ran my way and jumped into my arms.

                "Father, when can I join big brothers in training?" She asked with an anxious glisten in her brown eyes. 

                  "As soon as I feel you are ready, my daughter." I said. She snorted in annoyance and ran to finish her and Mikey's game of 'Catch Me If You Can!' I chuckled as Donatello and Leonardo ran out of the lab and helped Michaelangelo tickle her. "My sons, it is time for training." I said.

                    "Can I watch them train Master?"

                   "You may, but stay on the sides, understood?" She nodded her head vigorously and bolted into the dojo, holding Leo's hand.

                    I smiled at their antics and walked upstairs to get Raphael. I knocked on his door, but there was nothing but a groan.

                         "Raphael, it is time for training my son." I said through the door. He opened the door and walked downstairs without saying a word. I sighed and followed him into the dojo.

                           "Watch me kick Donnie's butt in training, Sammie." Leo said with a smirk. He frowned and the knelled as they saw me. I carried Samantha over to the wall beside the exit to the dojo, and let her observe my sons training.

                                Training had ended and Leonardo won the sparring competition. It was him against Raphael and Raph got a bit cocky. He planted a messy kick and missed as he aimed to punch Leonardo. He was taken to the ground and pinned down by his hands. 

                            Raphael got up and stomped out of the dojo, his face red with anger and frustration. Leonardo sighed and looked in Samantha' direction.

                             "Let's go play in my room Sammie!" He ran over to his sister and threw her on the back of his shell. His sister giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. I smiled and walked into my hideaway.

                               Sam's P.O.V

                               Leo and I were laying in my bed, looking at the ceiling.

                               "Leo, what's it like up top?" I asked him. He looked at me and sighed.

                                "It's very dangerous Sammie. You aren't aloud up there without father's consent, or one of us with you." He said sternly.

                             "I can take care of myself! I have been training with Master Splinter and he says I'm doing great!" I said. I hated it when my brothers tried to protect me, it made me feel so small and helpless.