Their Little Sister (A TMNT little sister fanfic!)

Third Person's P.O.V

Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michealagelo were walking through the sewers, just getting away from the lair for a little bit. While walking, Leonardo saw a shadow on the wall up ahead. The four year old turtles put up their fists and darted toward their enemy, only to find a baby turtle.

"Nice one, Lamonardo." Raphael teased as he walked up to the small turtle and picked it up.

"Hey, we were prepared to attack, and that's all that matters!" Leonardo whined.

Raphael took the baby turtle on their treck through the sewers and even named it.

"Raph, put the turtle down! Master Splinter won't let you keep it." Donatello pointed out.

"Spike is my turtle now! He's coming back home with us." He said, sticking out his tongue after he was done speaking. Donatello and Raphael started arguing, then Leonardo intervened to try and stop it.

Michaelangelo decided to scout a little ways ahead. After he turned the corner, there was a loud cry. He put up his fist and cowered up against the wall.

"Who's there?!" He called. There was nothing, but another dreadful cry. He decided to be the ninja that he was training to be and investigate.

He walked forward, but slowly. He then stumbled upon a shadow of something flailing its arms. He walked a little bit faster and then saw something that looked like an abnormally large potato. It was a small creature that had bright pink cheeks and a lock of brown hair. As he stepped towards the new being, it screamed. Michaelangelo ran to get his brothers.

"Guys! There's something...down there!" He panted.

"What is this 'something', Mikey?" Leonardo asked as he crossed his arms over his plastron.

"I dunno what it is, so just follow me!" He ran off once again and his brothers weren't far behind. When they saw what Michaelangelo saw, they were dumbstruck.

"What the shell is that thing?" Raphael asked, covering his ears from the creature's loud wails. Leonardo stepped towards it and touched its arm. It sniffled and then continued to scream bloody murder.

"I'm gonna go get Master Splinter!" Leonardo said. He then ran off in the direction of the lair, with Donatello close at his heels. Michaelangelo and Raphael were now alone with the mysterious creature. It continued to scream and punch the air.

"Would you shut that thing up?! It's annoying Spike!" Raphael complained.

"I dunno what to do! Let's just wait until Master Splinter gets here." Michaelangelo suggested.

Almost on cue, Master Splinter, Leonardo, and Donatello showed up.

"Well, what is it Master Splinter?" Donatello asked out of curiosity. Master Splinter had picked up the creature and was cradling it in his arms.

"My sons, this is a human child." He lowered the child to where his sons could get a closer look.

"What are we gonna do with it father?" Leonardo asked.

"We shall make this child a member of our family. Say hello to your little sibling boys." Master Splinter said with a sweet smile. Michaelangelo and Leonardo were the most excited about having a little sibling, Donatello seemed interested in its human features, and Raphael didn't seem to fond of the idea of the human. They walked back to the lair and Master Splinter found a large box. He lined it with a blanket and put a small pillow in in the box. He put the tiny human in the box and gave it a bottle with warm milk.

"Can I say hi to my little bother Master Splinter?" Leonardo asked.

"Actually Leo, it could also be a girl." Donnie pointed out. "Due to its pink cheeks and girly figure, I am guessing it's a girl."

"Havin' that...thing, here is bad enough! A little girl is even worse!" Raphael said as he gave Spike a leaf to nibble on.

"I want a little girl!" Michaelangelo exclaimed. Master Splinter unwrapped it's foul smelling diaper and wrapped an old piece of cloth around its waist.

"Say hello to your new little sister." Master Splinter said with a smile. He was now holding the small child in his arms as it slept soundly. It clenched his robe tightly within her puny fist.

"Yes!" Mike and Don exclaimed as they high fived.

"No!" Leo and Raph said. Master Splinter chuckled and walked around with the sleeping two year old. He hasn't taken his eyes off of the child since he picked her up.

"What's her name gonna be father?" Donatello asked.

"I have always liked the name Samantha." He said with a small smile.

"Can Sam sleep in my room tonight?" Michaelangelo asked as he jumped and down with puppy dog eyes.

"Not tonight my son. I would feel more comfortable if Samantha slept in my room." He said. Mikey pouted and sat on the couch. "It is well past your bed time, my sons."

"Good night father." They all said in unison. They hugged Master Splinter and walked upstairs to their bedrooms. Master Splinter pulled the box into his room and laid Samantha down. He smiled at the toddler as she gripped his much larger finger in her tiny hand.

"Welcome to the Hamoto family, my daughter."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I hope you enjoy the first chapter! Comment your opinion on the book so far, vote, and I will be updating soon!

-Jill