22. Shelled

Silk throws a quick glance over her shoulder. Rolls her eyes at the cum on her ass. My handprints have faded already.

"You're messy."

"You bring out the caveman in me, princess."

"Lame."

"Yah. But fucking hot." I scribble my name with ejaculate on her butt cheek. Branding her. "Hold on. I'll clean you up."

"How chivalrous of you."

"Yup, that's me. All white knight and shit."

"I had one of those once. Found out they're bastards too, just like the rest of you lot."

Is she talking about Kendrick? I am nothing like that sonofabitch.

A quick trip to the bathroom and a moist towel later, we're stretched on the bed. Her on her front. Me on my back. I hate my ceiling. Damn spiders rebuild their webs endlessly. Should just kill the buggers instead of sweeping the ceiling every two days.

My insect invasion is a pretext. I'm hard. Ready to go so soon, it had been awhile.

"Don't think too much, referee. You'll break something."

"You ain't afraid of spiders, are you, little girl?"

"As a matter of fact, I am. Less so than rats, though. You don't keep rodents here, do you?"

"Funny girl. No, I do not keep rats as you say."

She follows my gaze to the ceiling and grimaces at our companions. Five this morn. One too many, she must think. "Those are some mighty expensive-looking spiders you keep. The competition must be paying you an indecent amount of money. Why do you live here anyway?"

"You don't like my home?"

"You live in a hotel room."

"It serves its purpose."

"Which is?"

"Chick magnet." She twists her mouth in a dubious pout. "Got you here, didn't it?"

"I'm here because of you, not because of your palace."

As if she just realizes how that sounded, she blushes. I can only see her left side, but she's sexy as fuck. Pink from the tip of her ear to her ass. I have a newly acquired ass fetishism.

"You saying you got a thing for me?" I taunt.

"I got a thing for your penis. Unfortunately, it comes with your mouth and ego."

"You like my mouth fine, doll."

"That I do," she retorts brazenly, but her blush deepens. Her grin widens. And then she winks mischievously. "You're going to like mine too if you can keep still and quiet, Jaz. Think you can do that?"

"Stay immobile and shut up? It depends. How long are we talking here?"

She turns on her side and looks down at my boner. My dick's curving away from my stomach, ready to blow. "Not long, I imagine." She extends a slim forefinger and follows the slit in the head. My cock jumps. My fucking nipples turn hard. "What do you think, referee?"

"Four minutes. One to set you up, you sitting on my face. One to blow me. That leaves two in between for you to ride my face and get there, so we'll go off together. Think you can do that, doll?"

Her on top.

Her mouth is wet. Hot. Her lips firm. Her tongue playful. Her right hand fists me as she bobs up and down. The other cups and rolls my balls. Her knees, on each side of my face, cage my head. I leave her full control.

I breathe her sex. I'm slurping. Gripping her hips. Marking her skin with my fingertips. Bringing her down to my mouth. Feasting on her little noises. Soon she's rolling her hips and humming around my cock.

I'm thinking spiders. Kendrick. The Competition. Exploding targets. I can't come yet, fuck! She's. On. My. Face. And. Sucking. My. Dick. Can't decide which is the biggest turn-on.

The sight of her buttocks. Her glistening labia. Her swinging breasts, dangling on my abs. Her lips around my cock. I start coming. She puts a tad of teeth into her suckling. Best blowjob ever.

I stick my tongue as far as I can inside her pussy. Push the pad of my middle finger on her rosebud. Flick her clit with my thumb. She lets go. She. Lets. Go.

She crashes down on me.

"Panting. Sweaty. Spent. You've never looked sexier, Caelina love."

She must be totally out because she doesn't react to the endearment. I do, though, and not in a pleasant way. What the fuck am I doing? I want her out of my head. I roll her off of me. Breathe in deeply. Fuck her, she's a doll, just like the others. I ain't afraid of little girls.

I take her as I take all cunts. My knees between her thighs keeping them apart. My dick buried balls deep. My full weight on her. My right hand cupping her jaw. My left molding her tit. Pinching her nipple. My mouth comes down on hers. Her lips taste of me at first. Then they taste of her pussy. I force her mouth to open wider and savor the taste of her.

She bites my tongue.

I growl at the tang of blood. "Want me to move, princess?"

Without waiting, I roll my hips. My cock in and out of her sheath. Slowly. I feel each quiver of her silkiness. I wanted to bruise her. Work her out of my system. But I can't. I worship her body instead. Every curve and dip. Every sound. Every smell. Every fucking touch. How her tongue clashes with mine. The way her nipples poke my pecs. The strength of her knees that bracket my hips. The warmth of her hands fisting my ass.

"Don't stop," she whispers against my lips. "Please, Jasper, don't stop."

I pick up speed. In and out. Kiss her jaw. Her neck. My lips to her heartbeats.

"Don't stop," she begs over and over. "Please don't stop." Her legs circle my waist, crushing me as she comes. "Pleasedontstoppleasedontstoppleasedontstop..."

Her chant is my undoing. I couldn't have stopped even had I wanted to. She owns me. That girl fucking owns me. Fucking shit, I'm in trouble.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave," she murmurs to my ceiling an eternity later.

My girl's a mind reader.