The boys just nod. Kia knew Haku was ashamed of Chihiro to look for him.

"Master Haku." Kia starts. "What's going to happen to us?"

"I don't know Kia. They want Kazima to be part of their clan. I'm not sure about us two though." Haku explains.

Kia nods in understanding. Kazima walks up to her had placed a hand on her shoulder.

"It's going to be fine don't worry about it," Kazima says reinsuring her. Kia nods.

Haku sits down as he leans against the wall. All he knew now was that Chihiro was safe and Sumi is with Samuel. Hate was sped across his face when he thought Samuel. The day when he... Haku shook his head trying to get the memory out of his head. Kia looks over at Haku worriedly, Haku notices this and smiles at her saying that he's fine and you have nothing to worry about that smile.

Kia sighs as she knew he was lying but she also knew that he won't tell her, even if she did ask.

"KIA!" A voice shouts from outside. They all bounce up. It was Sumi. "Master Haku! Kia! We'll get you out I promise!" Sumi promise. Haku sighs.

Sumi 3rd person pov

They were right below the cube that held Kia and Haku prisoner as well as Kazima. Sumi looks around before he could turn a rope was flying towards them and in process wrapping it around their feet tripping them up.

A woman stood in front of them she had brown hair and purple eyes, she was glaring at them. ­

"Alicia!" A voice shouts. The woman spins around and found Red behind her smiling.

"Ah. hi, Red do you-" She was cut off.

"How did the job go?" Red asks.

"Fine. Red do you know who these two are?" Alicia spins round and points at Samuel and Sumi.

"I know one of them. The older one is the spirit of Lies and Promises. Err I think the boy is a part of the Kohaku Clan." Red explains. "Trying to get your master out are we?" Red asks Sumi while lifting up his chin. Sumi jerks back. "I take that as a yes. Samuel, trying to get back Kazima?"

"Yes, he belongs to me. Your clan had no right to take him." Samuel replies.

"If you want him so badly go and talk to our master and ask him back. He'll say no as we need him." Red explains. Samuel narrows his eyes at Red.

"Should we take them to master?" Alicia asks. Red shakes his head.

"No, we take them to the cube," Red says.

Alicia nods. She grabs onto Sumi and Samuel and transports them to inside the cube. Kazima, Kia, and Haku were standing up. Alicia shoves Sumi and Samuel in, Kia caught Sumi and Kazima caught his master.

"Wait!" Haku shouts. "Why is my clan here?" He asks her.

"I cannot answer that," Alicia says and disperses.

"Master Haku," Sumi whispers. Haku looks at him. Sumi walks up to Haku and bows. "I'm so sorry. I let my stupidly get me caught. Now we have no way of getting out." Sumi's eyes began to water.

"Apology accepted. But Sumi you did nothing wrong." Haku says putting an arm on Sumi's shoulder and pulls him up. Sumi nods tears flew as he nods. Haku couldn't stand being in the same room as Samuel. Haku looks at Samuel and glares at him. "You do realize this is your fault." Haku blames Samuel.