Chapter 8

Looking for Love: Chapter 8-

Taylor and his date arrive at the island. Her name is Kelsey, she has her long blonde hair in ponytail with a pink bow in the back. Her pink crop top showed her stomach, she also had on shorts which showed a few little scars on her leg. Now that Taylor noticed the scars he looked on her wrists and noticed a few more, two or three. Kelsey noticed him looking at them. "Yeah, I know most people want to cover them up but I want to show other girls to be confident no matter what and that they can pull through the fight." She told him. "Wow, you sound inspiring." Taylor said. "Do you go around and help the girls?" Kelsey smiles. "Of course! I tell them my story then listen to theirs. And it's not just girls, boys fight this too. I know a few of my guy friends did." Taylor smiles, grabs her hand and kisses it. "You're beautiful, okay? No matter what those other people have said to you." They kept talking for hours and hours, neither was ever without a smile on their face. The date had to come to an end at 10:00 at night. Taylor walked her home while holding her hand. He kisses her on the cheek and watches her walk up her beach house stairs. "Tomorrow?" He said. "I'd love too." Kelsey smiled as she waved.